Group Ride This Sun.

and of course this was the road that i had a tangle with a bobcat

bobcat_6_2307_skaggs_springs_24__2_.jpg

Well, just hosed her down and lubed her up, so shes ready for some action. Got the bike ready to go also. Never seen duct tape sparkle and shine so bright. ....poor kitty kitty.

Hey guys, I'll be there! Ozz, thanks for the actual address of Denny's, now I can just type that into my Zumo and it takes me there! I'm shooting for a little early (8:30) so I can gas up and Starbuck's up! CU there. Doyle

So what time do you think you'll be at 101 and Washington in Petaluma? My Busa needs a drive chain (Tuesday) so I may ride the 79 CBX. Hope you can keep up...
laugh.gif

IMG009__Small_.JPG

Just got the notification for this ride.

I'm in Fairfield, where/when can I meet you guys along the way for Sunday?

prolly hit fairfield around 10:00 im guessing were is a good spot off of 80 to meet ya? what off ramp?

(greyrocket @ Sep. 08 2007,18:46) yo rob i can't make it gota go hang with a friend that i have not seen in a few years
sad.gif
we will go again soon

Hey Rob thanks for taking care of Sane_man, I just got home from the shop and see he sent me an e-mail asking for meeting place.  Man what a long day, went into the shop around noon to do my first 20 minute oil change on the busa, switched to Amsoil synthetic so maybe I wont be hitting all those false neutrels.  You should see how long my 20 minute oil change lasted, more like 8 fricken hours, ever have one of those days where everything just kinda goes wrong?  Warming up the busa for the oil change I went to fuel up, first stop light left foot goes into a huge wad of fricken bubble gum, just wonderful, right in the arch of my shoe and now all over the peg, shoe kept sticken to the peg, what a pain and that kind of the way the rest of the day went.  Pulled the fairing for the first time which was also a pain especially since the original owner apparently used the wrong bolts in the fairing stripping half of the hardware, that sent me running to several dealerships looking for enough parts to get it back together for tomorrow, (Man I swear some fellas shouldn't be allowed to own tools, let alone such an awesome machine like this) makes me feel better I got new oil in it, no telling what was in there.  One thing that was odd was that the book calls for 3.5 US Qts. oil, mine took the full 4 Qts to show in the window and yes I had the bike level, is this normal?  Enough ramblin from me, gotta get some dinner, see ya in the morning.

i hear ya on a long day just got home from work and its suppossed to be my day off
crazy.gif
was the only one there today so had to do it all
muscle.gif
4qts is normal i always use 4 myself with a filter

i bought my bike used to and ran into the same thing a few missing fairing bolts and he had changed the oil and managed to scratch the panels just a little when he put em back on a little electrical tape will fix that problem glad its all done that amsoil is good stuff too

tommorow will be blast!!!!!
jump9.gif
se ya in the AM!

Back