Group Ride This Sun.

I'd like to meet up/join in, live in Marin on the 101. I've been on Skagg's, nice ride. What's your route west bound.

2_DOLLAR_014.jpg

were going to cut thru Napa over to 116 and out to 101 we head up 101 about a mile and take Washington blvd thru Petaluma and out to Tomales head up hwy1 to Bodega and then skaggs out to 101 maybe we could meet you at 116 and 101? or at 101 and Washington?
beerchug.gif

all are welcome but they better leave now if there gonna make it by sunday
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

(ozz @ Sep. 07 2007,12:23) were going to cut thru Napa over to 116 and out to 101    we head up 101 about a mile and take Washington blvd thru Petaluma and out to Tomales    head up hwy1 to Bodega   and then skaggs out to 101      maybe we could meet you at 116 and 101?   or at 101 and Washington? :beerchug:q
101 and Washington.
Right after you go over the overpass westbound on Washington, theres a little strip-mall on your right with a Quicky Mart, Subways,etc, first driveway right just after the overpass, you can't miss it.
What time about? I'll be there alittle before hand.

(mymaster @ Sep. 07 2007,16:31)
(ozz @ Sep. 07 2007,12:23) were going to cut thru Napa over to 116 and out to 101    we head up 101 about a mile and take Washington blvd thru Petaluma and out to Tomales    head up hwy1 to Bodega   and then skaggs out to 101      maybe we could meet you at 116 and 101?   or at 101 and Washington? :beerchug:q
101 and Washington.
Right after you go over the overpass westbound on Washington, theres a little strip-mall on your right with a Quicky Mart, Subways,etc, first driveway right just after the overpass, you can't miss it.
sounds like a plan
cool.gif
should take us about 90 min. to 2 hours to get there we will be there
beerchug.gif

(ozz @ Sep. 07 2007,16:34)
(mymaster @ Sep. 07 2007,16:31)
101 and Washington.
sounds like a plan
cool.gif
      should take us about 90 min. to 2 hours to get there     we will be there
beerchug.gif
If yall are meeting in Sac at 9:00, I'll be there appropriately assuming you drive the speed limit
SHOCKED.gif

Sunday
beerchug.gif

2_DOLLAR_020.jpg

beerchug.gif

nice pic looks like in that pic you guys are heading towards hwy1 right along in there somewhere is were that concrete edge meets the blacktop

the concrete is a few inches higher than the road that section caught me by suprise the first time i rode it

(ozz @ Sep. 07 2007,16:51) nice pic      looks like in that pic you guys are heading towards hwy1     right along in there somewhere is were that concrete edge meets the blacktop

the concrete is a few inches higher than the road     that section caught me by suprise the first time i rode it
Correct, westbound, was a fantastic day.  Sunday should be just as good.
Gotta go and inspect and clean my red thing now, put about 100 on it today. Actually rode through Tamales and Petaluma today.
See ya Sunday
beerchug.gif

A shot of what Skagg's snakes and twist though for those that wonder, can't wait

2_DOLLAR_011.jpg

Looks Like it will be a No Show for Me
mad.gif

Got out of Church but Forgot that I Promised my Hardley Buddy that I would ride with him up to Jackson. He just healed from his previous Oil Slick injury and he Needs Practice !!!! The GIXXER Buddy has a Raider Game to go to ( I don't Know Why because everyone Knows that the COWBOYS are GODS TEAM )
bowdown.gif
so he won't Be there also................... THIS SUCKS !!!!!!!

Have FUN !!!!!!!!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

(Bosshound @ Sep. 08 2007,01:19) Looks Like it will be a No Show for Me  
mad.gif

Got out of Church but Forgot that I Promised my Hardley Buddy that I would ride with him up to Jackson.  He just healed from his previous Oil Slick injury and he Needs Practice !!!!  The GIXXER Buddy has a Raider Game to go to ( I don't Know Why because everyone Knows that the COWBOYS are GODS TEAM )  
bowdown.gif
so he won't Be there also................... THIS SUCKS !!!!!!!

Have FUN !!!!!!!!!!!
SHOCKED.gif
no biggie we will go again soon
beerchug.gif
maybe in a couple weeks we can do a ride up in the hills here
race.gif

Back