Windy ride today

you know if i was with you guys and had been stopped by CHP you know i would have gotten let go
firedevil.gif
wow.gif
bowdown.gif

(greyrocket @ Apr. 16 2007,00:36) you know if i was with you guys and had been stopped by CHP you know i would have gotten let go  
firedevil.gif

wow.gif

bowdown.gif
as usual
guns.gif
tounge.gif

Nice, the wife and I Went out for a ride yesterday as well (Citrus Heights.) We went about 10 miles and turned back around. That wind was horrific! On her little Ninja she was getting tossed around like a leaf in the wind.

NICE pictures. That is one of our goals, HWY 1 baby.

those roads look great. I wish we had some of that around here. Ride'n in the wind sucks. just as you lean for the wind the crap stops or it ends up pushing ya

check out the flag in the lunch pic about to be blown off the post.

nice pics, thanks for sharin'.

ya if i remember right the wind is what caused Gary Busey to crash and crack his melon a long time back actually i think Gary's head had a crack in it to start with
all_coholic.gif

(Spike @ Apr. 16 2007,15:42) So what route did you guys take to get out to HWY 1?  The Missus was askin.
i always take 80 to hwy12 to 121 to 101 to east washington exit which turns into Bodega HWY it takes you out to Tamales Bay and then north on HWY1 eat at the DOG HOUSE.....then go north on HWY1 to Skaggs Spring Road which will take you back to HWY101, cross under Hwy 101 and take HWY128 east to davis and your back at HWY80
race.gif
biggrin.gif

oh ya once you leave Bodega and head north there are only two places to get gas fuel up before you head out of Bodega for skaggs if you ride it skaggs is 47 miles of none stope twisties with no services until you hit HWY101

Back