A few pics of last Sunday's FL windy ride

lucky you, i cant wait for spring... how do you like the sound of the bike now? Those pipes look good i sure do miss the looks but love the power i have now with a full system...

well hot dog... knew these things were fast but into the year 2025?? smokin!!

well hot dog... knew these things were fast but into the year 2025?? smokin!!

Ell yes, the time machine prefers me alone on it though. Shot us straight to 2025 in a few minutes!:laugh: I tell ya, once the passenger dismounts and I take off, WOW, sooooooooooooooooo much better! I need a cruiser too! :thumbsup:

lucky you, i cant wait for spring... how do you like the sound of the bike now? Those pipes look good i sure do miss the looks but love the power i have now with a full system...

Pipes are working great. I still would prefer louder but the performance and looks make up for it. I just like LOUD But a low, guttural LOUD! R-22's are gettin the BLING BLING done for sure minus the guttural loud!???

It's going to get a little brutal soon may get into the high 50's here soon

I know Bro, I wanna ride but wind and cold this weekend! Sucks, I hate the wind. High of 69 Sat and Sun. I know most of you would die for 69 and windy but for us Floridians, we like 75 and calm!:thumbsup:

Back