bodega bay ride

(ozz @ Mar. 04 2007,01:04) cows on the road
wow.gif
is that dem der Cowisockies we ben hearin so much about? me thinks me sees a 13.5 der!
crazy.gif

I love Bodega Bay.
biggrin.gif

If you ever want to live large for a weekend, rent a large vacation home right on the ocean. Very reasonable for a nice getaway.

(motogp08 @ Mar. 04 2007,02:46) Dumb question, at least you guys have one so don't flame me!

How well does the busa handle in the twisties for like 47 miles? And it look's like from the second photo i think that the busa sit's up QUITE A Bit. I've sat on one before but don't remember very well. It still feel's pretty sporty still right? It's classified as sport "tour" but i don't remember it feeling quite like that.

I'm just being paranoid, i want a sporty feeling bike and a busa at the same time. Hope the busa has quite a bit of lean angle still!
on 47 miles of twisties the busa is very easy to ride fast

if feels very planted and predictable and will take you as far as you dare its heavy though and the pucker factor is higher than when i bobble on say, my 1000

but it will hang with my k6 any day of the week and if theres a long run with some big speed give me the busa any day

it does sit more up right but thats to its advantage cause it will make you want to ride it that much more

when i have to make that painful
redcomprs2.gif
choice as to which bike to ride
muscle.gif
i pick the busa more often than not

its comfort, power&handling, and its reliability make it my choice for the ultimate bike this sounds wierd but what the hay, when i go on those four day rides and take the busa, i really feel secure on that bike with its size and power knowing that its going to get me there, all the while making new friends because the bike is so unique

seems like almost everytime i stop somewhere someone wants to talk busa so thats a
cool.gif
thing about our bikes to people know its something special and if they dont i know i do
biggrin.gif

(greyrocket @ Mar. 04 2007,12:12) yeah i tried toching one of those cows but he ran away  
SHOCKED.gif
. also that part of Skagg is fun.  
firedevil.gif
YES IT IS
firedevil.gif
super.gif
jump9.gif
!
race.gif

firedevil.gif

(greyrocket @ Mar. 04 2007,12:30)
(ozz @ Mar. 04 2007,12:23) seems like almost everytime i stop somewhere someone wants to talk busa so thats a  
cool.gif
you mean like those 2 kids at lunch have you ever pecked it  
ices_rofl.gif
yep
wink.gif
just like that they bowed to the busa god
bowdown.gif

Back