Group Ride This Sun.

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Going to head over to the coast this sunday by way of Bodega Bay and then across Skaggs Spring out to HWY101 and home

Its a long one at around 300 miles or so but just an awsome ride I figured we would eat lunch at the Dog House in Bodega Bay and head north up HWY1 to Goat Rock for a break and some pics
biggrin.gif

Skaggs is fun 47 miles of twisties over to HWY101

i know a few of you are in so anyone else up for it just holler
beerchug.gif

not sure were we will meet just yet but maybe Dennys at hwy80 like last time?

Sounds cool. Last time we ended up at 2 different Dennys. We should be specific. Either watt and I80 or auburn/watt ave. So, whose all in on this one?

i was thinkin' they were the same place      the one we met at last time was on auburn blvd and watt       the other dennys is north of I80 on watt right?
crazy.gif

damn wish I could go. I have that day off but I need to do some work on my car

Heay I have a GIXXER friend that want's to join us. Does anyone have any Objections ?

Got a friend who works odd hours and just paged me. Now, can't sleep
mad.gif

Got you guys' PM's and that trip sounds great, however, Sundays are awful hard for me to get away. If things work out and I can shift my duties to Saturday, then I'll be there. Baby just got new shoes all the way around and installed new wave rotors and pads. I did the Foresthill Hwy Tuesday night and got a good scuff going. I'll keep monitoring this post for time and place. If I can't make it, have fun and be careful!!

(Bosshound @ Sep. 05 2007,22:57) Heay I have a GIXXER friend that want's to join us.  Does anyone have any Objections ?
all are welcome
beerchug.gif
now if he was on a kawi, well, that would be different
tounge.gif

(V-Max 2 Busa @ Sep. 05 2007,22:55) I was hoping for next weekend but no matter, I'm in, where we meeting and what time?
same place as last time? Dennys at Watt&Auburn at 9:00 sound ok?

(ranch41 @ Sep. 06 2007,00:39) Got a friend who works odd hours and just paged me.  Now, can't sleep
mad.gif

Got you guys' PM's and that trip sounds great, however, Sundays are awful hard for me to get away.  If things work out and I can shift my duties to Saturday, then I'll be there.  Baby just got new shoes all the way around and installed new wave rotors and pads.  I did the Foresthill Hwy Tuesday night and got a good scuff going.  I'll keep monitoring this post for time and place.  If I can't make it, have fun and be careful!!
cool hope ya can make it!
beerchug.gif

Hey Ozz, I've been doing some serious a--kissing to my wife...if I take family waterskiing Sat morning and roll out 30 rolls of sod Sat evening, I think I can go! I'll let you know (no man card jokes please). I'll get time and final meeting place from you Friday. Doyle aka Raydog

(raydog @ Sep. 06 2007,13:23) Hey Ozz, I've been doing some serious a--kissing to my wife...if I take family waterskiing Sat morning and roll out 30 rolls of sod Sat evening, I think I can go!  I'll let you know (no man card jokes please).  I'll get time and final meeting place  from you Friday.          Doyle  aka Raydog
sounds great Doyle!!!
beerchug.gif
were gonna meet at the Dennys on Auburn and Watt right next I-80 9:00 I was gonna say something smart azz but if she sees it you may be rollin' out some more sod on sunday to
tounge.gif

if any thing changes i will PM

im thinkin' i will take the 1000
firedevil.gif

awe man! Cant go this wknd but try and give me a heads up next outing. I'm only 90 minutes from ya'll. ( that's about 37 minutes in Busa time )
biggrin.gif

(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 06 2007,20:39) awe man!  Cant go this wknd but try and give me a heads up next outing. I'm only 90 minutes from ya'll. ( that's about 37 minutes in Busa time )  
biggrin.gif
sad.gif
we will go again very soon after this one wished you could make it
beerchug.gif
will give ya heads up next time

by the way i shot down 32 on my way back from oregon went thru Lassen again damn thats a fun place
wink.gif

(raydog @ Sep. 06 2007,13:23) Hey Ozz, I've been doing some serious a--kissing to my wife...if I take family waterskiing Sat morning and roll out 30 rolls of sod Sat evening, I think I can go!  I'll let you know (no man card jokes please).  I'll get time and final meeting place  from you Friday.          Doyle  aka Raydog
If I Leave Friday Evening. And If you Supply the Budweiser and a Tent to Sleep in I can help you with the Lawn SAT Evening. LET'S RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazy.gif
beerchug.gif

(Bosshound @ Sep. 06 2007,23:29)
If I Leave Friday Evening.  And If you Supply the Budweiser and a Tent to Sleep in I can help you with the Lawn SAT Evening.  LET'S RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazy.gif

beerchug.gif
you aint' headin' up there to roll no sod its beer and bikinis your after
all_coholic.gif
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Things are looking even better, we decided to not go boating so now I have all Sat to do the sod.....Hey Ozz, PM me what offramp on 80 to get off at coming in from Reno, I know where the In N Out Burger is but that's about it! Doyle

Back