Gotta Love the Cali roads!!!

Lo, that paint job is krazy!! love it... nice roads too.. all lookin' good!
biggrin.gif

Lo, lookin good girl, good to see you and my boy Shawn out and getting the twistys. Wish I could be there with ya.

Hope to see you in Vegas, by the way, is your boy coming or just you and the Sis coming?

looks very fun
also looks like the roads we have here in oregon
i took thinker62 on some last weekend

thanks for the pics

Lo,

Nice pics ... thanks for sharing! What kind of riding pants are you all wearing? Icon? Draggin Jeans?

DJ

Lo, lookin good girl, good to see you and my boy Shawn out and getting the twistys. Wish I could be there with ya.

Hope to see you in Vegas, by the way, is your boy coming or just you and the Sis coming?
Hey Josh!! You ready to do the damn thang!?? Only me and sis are going to Vegas, Shawn has to work but I'll tell him you said "Wassup pimpin'"..... See you next week!!!

Lo

looks very fun
also looks like the roads we have here in oregon
i took thinker62 on some last weekend

thanks for the pics
Thanks gcal... I saw you guys pix and they are awesome.. I was hoping to maybe get up your way this summer to ride with you guys but my club has soooooo many rides planned already I don't think I'm going to make it this year... Are you guys coming to Vegas?
rock.gif
What about Laguna???

Peace...

Lo

Lo,

Nice pics ... thanks for sharing! What kind of riding pants are you all wearing? Icon? Draggin Jeans?

DJ
Icon Draggin Jeans... (if there really is such a thing) I would never even think about putting my knee down in any jeans... They are comfy though and they have extra padding in the right places should you take a little spill... They have stretch material on the inner thighs and above the knees so they move with you, kinda cool....

I had never been on this road before so I wore the jeans instead of leathers... Thinking we would be taking it easy. (yea right) After getting out there, I really wished I had worn the leathers instead.. You didn't really even need to know the road to be able to tear it up!!! Next time I head up there, it will be full leathers....

Thanks again for the compliments!!

Lo

Nice shots!! That's my old "hometown"....Lake Sonoma and area offer some really nice riding spots...glad you got to enjoy them!

Am I the only one that saw the part about Lo's b-day?
rock.gif
Ummm, unless I'm confrused, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LO!!!
biggrin.gif

Nice pics and ridin' area, too!! Oh, I gotta say that it's official. You now have the most colorful posts on the board. With that avatar and your banner it's almost rainbow overload.
wink.gif

Thanks for sharin' the pics. Hope I understood the b-day comment right.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Am I the only one that saw the part about Lo's b-day?
rock.gif
Ummm, unless I'm confrused, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LO!!!
biggrin.gif

Nice pics and ridin' area, too!! Oh, I gotta say that it's official. You now have the most colorful posts on the board. With that avatar and your banner it's almost rainbow overload.
wink.gif

Thanks for sharin' the pics. Hope I understood the b-day comment right.
biggrin.gif
Yes BT, I played hookey from work and went riding for the day on my birthday. (April 1st) There was a post somewhere saying Happy B-Day to Lo that died out.... Thanks for the B-Day wishes!

You likeeee my vivid colors huh??? The thread that said put in your name and see what comes out, I put in LoLo and this bright half naked Elf woman is what appeared. I liked the colors and the feminine aspect of it and made it my avatar... And BigDawg created the beautiful banner..... I like yours by the way, bullet-bike, bullet-train.......cool....

Peace!

Lo

biggrin.gif

Yeah, I cruised all the replies before postin' and couldn't believe nobody wished ya a happy b-day! I was thinkin' WTF?
rock.gif
I guess I'm the odd man out since I missed yer happy b-day thread.
drooling3.gif

Yeah, I like yer avatar and banner. Reminds me of a bowl of fruit loops er somthin'.
wink.gif
Leave it to the fat guy to make a food reference, huh? Hehehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

LO, isn't this a new color for you. I don't remember
your bike being this color down at Laguna/03. Looks
great. Hope to see everyone there in July.

LO, isn't this a new color for you. I don't remember
your bike being this color down at Laguna/03. Looks
great. Hope to see everyone there in July.
Hey PR!!!! How are ya?? Just knew I would run into you sometime since Laguna in the Bay Area.... The bike's the same color as last year, I had just got it painted a couple months before Laguna... I have done some more things to it since, but the paint is the same....

Hey, weren't you and I laughing (not that it was funny or anything) about the bikes on Cannery Row that got hit with bird poo poo??? That was really gross...... hee hee...

A few of us in NorCal may be taking a ride and around Berryessa on a friday, let me know your availability and if you'd be interested in riding with us!!!!

Ciao!!

Lo

I remember the B-Day thread, but didn't put 2 and 2 together. Happy Birthday, Lo! Has someone checked your license to even see if you are old enough to be ridin'!

"over the river and through the woods" Thanks! now I'll get that song stuck in my head the next time I'm up in the canyons.

Excellent pics Lo, will you take us there during Laguan week? It would be cool to chase you and Shawn around up there.

"over the river and through the woods" Thanks! now I'll get that song stuck in my head the next time I'm up in the canyons.

Excellent pics Lo, will you take us there during Laguan week? It would be cool to chase you and Shawn around up there.
We'll see Big O... It's a great road but it's pretty far from where I live... If everyone is down for the trek up there, then it's cool with me... During the week we would have it to ourselves...

I'm looking foward to riding with you in L.A. on thursday before we head to Vegas... HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!
jump9.gif

Back