raced a harley...

That's too much!! I'm another one had!
bluegrab.gif
face7.gif

Nah, you didn't Pure.... But I did think that maybe you were on a borrowed Harley yourself or maybe a Vespa scooter or something.
biggrin.gif

I couldn't believe how close this harley was to keeping up.. it's amazing really...  heres the story..

I came up to a red light and there's two harleys sitting there (this was on a four lane) one in the left lane, one in the right.. I'm in the left.. The light turns green and the harley in the right lane takes off suprisingly quick i thought.. the one in the left wasn't much slower really.. but I was kinda pushing him along all over his butt.. he just got over in the other lane and let me pass him.. I meant to blow the other ones paint off.. but then I noticed the next red light turning red.. so I just rolled up beside him and kinda goosed it a little to let him know I intended to embarass him (or so i thought).

The light turned green and this harley actually got a jump on me!!!.. I nailed the throttle and expected to zip around him like nobodys business.. but nope... we stayed basically side by side till about 55-60 and I finally started pulling him a little... maybe 1 1/2, 2 car legnths max at 90mph.

Amazing for a harley I thought.

.. oh .. I should mention that I wasn't on the busa... (did you really not catch on till now?)   I was hauling trash out of my basement in a 98 extended cab chevy... haha  two washers, a dryer, 6-7 bags of trash.. and other assorted crap stuck in the bed.... had the back of the truck squatted with weight.. and still embarassed this choad on his "lifestyle" machine.

just thought it was kinda funny.
That was sweet! For a minute I couldn't believe what I was reading. You need to bring your truck out here for Arizona Bike Week next year. There'll be about 10,000 hogs that'll need a spankin'. I would love to see you beat one hauling another HD in the bed. That would be classic!

haha,, or better yet a pile of junked harley parts in the bed.. lol oil leakin out the back of the bed and crap..

lmao

..didn't take the bite not for a moment.. I knew there was a punchline there somewhere-just could not think of something that funny..

Funniest thing would be that it can very well be a true story!

I tried to republish the "Why Harleys ar NOT Real motorcycles" in Greece and don't think many got the point..

I guess it takes to OWN one to know THE feeling.. ..cause I can't feel a thing about this pile of metal junk..

Good one!..
smile.gif

dude...I smoked a hardley off the line the other day in a Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback wagon.... he had to be thinking, what the hell, I'm getting my ass handed to me by the ugliest car on the face of the planet...now, one more time for the newbies.....Harley Davidson= gasoline converted into loud noise without that pesky horsepower byproduct....
wink.gif

At first I thought he was a newbie, but I knew something wasn't right because you don't even have to shift the Busa out of first gear to beat 98% of vehicles off the line.
biggrin.gif

Back