Wife got her first kill yesterday

macbusa

Registered
The wife and I went out for lunch yesterday - (she rides a 04 Honda Sahdow Sabre 1100). On the way back home we stop for a redlight and a Harley pulls up in the lane next to us looking all tough in his beanie helmet and wife beater tshirt. As we wait for the light to turn green the harley guys sits there revving his egine every 3 seconds. She looked over at me and kinda shook her head. My wife has always been a very careful rider...but when the light turned green she took off and so did harley boy.... I decided to hang back a bit to catch the whole scene. When she shifted to second it was all but over for poor mister harley - it looked like he hit a brickwall - she smoked him so bad he wouldn't even pull up next to us at the next light!
super.gif

My wife is turning into a hooligan....I have no idea where she learned that from
biggrin.gif

MacBusa,

The next thing you will hear:

" Honey,  where's the Busa Key?"
wow.gif

That's cool!
Just be careful.....I've been around the bar and shield for awhile...if it'd been my buddy on his wideglide, well, lets just say it would have turned out differently!
Just a well tuned 95" motor, but I've seen him dust vtx1800's with it.
Harleys are (by and large) slow. But for the dude that isn't afraid to spend some coin....they can be a contender in the cruiser world.

uh....V-Max not included!!!
biggrin.gif

Why can't HD's riders do what they do best? Ease up to 60mph and make a lot of noise along the way? Wifey put HD in his place. Love it!
biggrin.gif

Takes me 1/3rd throttle shifting at 4500 to put bus lengths on friends Harley, and he dusts all the big harleys all the time, he has an older sportster that runs very well.

<!--EDIT|wickedsprint
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120665866 -->

Sounds like shes ready for a more forward-type riding position my friend.

Back