Wifes New Tattoo

Awww man.............what a lucky devil you are to have a spouse like that!!
Sheeesh............my wife hates tattoos AND she hates motorcycles. Hmmmmm.......in fact, come to think of it, after 36 years of wedded bliss, I'm pretty sure she hates me too!! Oh well, such is life, less weight when you're riding solo anyway, eh? :whistle:

Last edited:
Awww man.............what a lucky devil you are to have a spouse like that!!
Sheeesh............my wife hates tattoos AND she hates motorcycles. Hmmmmm.......in fact, come to think of it, after 36 years of wedded bliss, I'm pretty sure she hates me too!! Oh well, such is life, less weight when you're riding solo anyway, eh? :whistle:

This is the only tattoo she has, and I don't think she plans to get any others. It's hard for me to get away to ride solo, she loves the Busa. When I do get away, I have to have the hump on, cause that seat is HERS.:rulez:

This tat was a cover of one she had of a broken heart. Even knowing what it looked like and exactly where it was, it's hard to see. Being a cover up is the reason the shading was done the way it was. If you look closely, you can see the old ink that has faded, it blends into the shading.

I'm not really a tattoo guy, but I understand that all tattoos have some special meaning, and this one is no different. She got the broken heart when she was going through some hard times as teenager. The Kanji represents me (the one who introduced her to bikes) and the good times we have had both on and off the bike. This new "good life" has taken the place of that old life, and thus the new tattoo has taken the place of the old depressing one.:beerchug:

Back