raced a harley...

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
I couldn't believe how close this harley was to keeping up.. it's amazing really... heres the story..

I came up to a red light and there's two harleys sitting there (this was on a four lane) one in the left lane, one in the right.. I'm in the left.. The light turns green and the harley in the right lane takes off suprisingly quick i thought.. the one in the left wasn't much slower really.. but I was kinda pushing him along all over his butt.. he just got over in the other lane and let me pass him.. I meant to blow the other ones paint off.. but then I noticed the next red light turning red.. so I just rolled up beside him and kinda goosed it a little to let him know I intended to embarass him (or so i thought).

The light turned green and this harley actually got a jump on me!!!.. I nailed the throttle and expected to zip around him like nobodys business.. but nope... we stayed basically side by side till about 55-60 and I finally started pulling him a little... maybe 1 1/2, 2 car legnths max at 90mph.

Amazing for a harley I thought.

.. oh .. I should mention that I wasn't on the busa... (did you really not catch on till now?) I was hauling trash out of my basement in a 98 extended cab chevy... haha two washers, a dryer, 6-7 bags of trash.. and other assorted crap stuck in the bed.... had the back of the truck squatted with weight.. and still embarassed this choad on his "lifestyle" machine.

just thought it was kinda funny.

laugh.gif
I thought you couldn't get it out of first gear.
biggrin.gif

Dang it ... you got me too ... aight .. we're laughing , but you can laugh harder at all of us now ... we owe you !!

Ill be back in a few I have to go pee. That is to funny. I was about to cry for you there for a second. Very very good

yep, burned me too..............I was trying to figure out how you could be side by side til about 60.........since it only takes about 3 seconds to get there!!!!!!!!!! Ha!!!
laugh.gif

I was gonna say..there is a little lever down by yer left foot.... But then I remembered that yer
an old hand around here. So I figured you was just playing him. I was betting on you starting in 4th
or something like that. The truck part was a surprise. Good one Ego!    
thumbs-up.gif

pirate.gif
   Raider

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "927"|1084639407 -->

LMAO, almost had me! only way that boat anchor (harley) stands a chance keeping up is with the aid of a toe rope...
Mik

Back