R.I.P. Baby Avery

lil charlie

Registered
Please prey or send positive mojo for the Canahuati family. Mike is a friend of mine and his 5 month old baby just died. She had a very rare disorder and the family knew it was coming but they thought they had more time. It was just a few days ago that the doctors told Mike and his wife they thought she had 18 more months.

I'm sorry baby girl, but atleast you dont have to suffer anymore. :please:

Stricken Texas 'bucket list' baby dies, father says - Health - Children's health - msnbc.com

I'm so sad for Avery and her family :down: I just, this week, saw her story and posted a link to her blog on my FB wall. I was going to share the story with my kids and thought we'd try making cards for her, send her something...heartbreaking...

R.I.P. Avery...

First I've heard of the story. Very sad. :down:

Prayers sent.. :please:

My heart just breaks for this family. R.I.P Avery. Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

I read the whole blog and I must say Avery has some awesome loving parents.

My heart just breaks for this family. R.I.P Avery. Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

I read the whole blog and I must say Avery has some awesome loving parents parents.

Very much so! Amazing parents that can set aside the fear of losing her to allow her to experience so many firsts, more than any of us could ever hope for in a lifetime. I'm just so sorry she didn't get to experience more...

I had no idea it was a national story until I saw the story on the news last night and then on MSN this morning. I had seen the blog and followed mikes story through his FB but his blog only had a few 100k visits a few weeks ago. Now that the story hit the major news its page count is up over 3 mil.

events like this always give me perspective. that they didnt get mired in despair...that they made the most of the limited time that they had...i can say that i make effort to appreciate life.

prayers for the family.

Back