Why Are Some people such bastards.....

well when she drops the kid off and he doesn't have the proper diapers and he is really on drugs, then call dyfus.. they have to go investigate.:thumbsup:

((((hugs))) sorry your going through this. Being a father then you know the child comes first!!!!

I am not a parent, but if I were in your girlfriends shoes, I would be at the court so fast. Her child is not in a safe environment when he is with his father. There is no way I would allow an over night visit. Once he gets himself together the courts can change the custody to be more equal. But for now, I wouldn't consider anything except supervised visits.

Hang in there.

point is that SHE mot not be very healthy if she has had a divorce, a new ex-husband, a kid in under 1 year old and a new live in boyfriend all in the space of a year... sorry but have seen this before and does not look promising is all.. life is tough enough without taking on this kind of headache..

was kind of the point of my first post :)

I have to disagree with you here,I've seen lots of GOOD ppl make BAD mistakes. Hell if my wife of 5 yrs now thought like you described when I met her we both would have lost out (i was recently divorced,had 3 kids and 2 baby mama's, she had 0 BAGGAGE,no ex,no kids) we've been together for 8 yrs now.honestly the best of friends and do everything together.have 2 of our own kids and custody of my 3 others, well the oldest is 18 now. but if your gonna judge people for their past and soley just on their past your missing out on alot of good ppl

on the flip side,I know plenty of married couples who have been together for 10,15,20 yrs and are miserable as could be but because of kids just stay together, they arent doing anybody a favor,esp the kids.life is too short,its ok to move on if its not working.

ok,im done:thumbsup:

Shadi, you sound like a good man my brother,take care of your business and let everything else take care of itself,it always does:beerchug:

im doing everything i can to help her without over stepping my boundaries.

I'd start walking before I ever learned of the resolution... Maybe that makes ME the bastard, but last thing you need in life is some baby Daddy drama. It never ends, and will likely just get worse...

I'd hop on the Busa and be...... Gone!

I called DYFUS today... They are investigating the father. Because if complaints made against him for neglect etc. She called and they said there was already a complaint made against him not too long agao so who knows. Just found all this out today.

I called DYFUS today... They are investigating the father. Because if complaints made against him for neglect etc. She called and they said there was already a complaint made against him not too long agao so who knows. Just found all this out today.

:beerchug:

Dont hold your breath ,I called on my ex last summer because she was leaving my 8yr old home with his 12 yr old sister and 9 yr old stepbrother for 8-12hrs a day. they called and made an appointment with mom to pay a visit?? WTF good is that??

that didnt work for me,so I went and took them,kept them until I got a court date which I initiated and they are now safe with me,cut a deal with mom before going into court (because court doesnt always do whats best for the kids) she got to keep the $1340/month in support and I keep the kids...the kids are mor eimportant then the $$ for me right now.(btw,i didnt have a custody agreement we just had a verbal understanding,so I didnt break any laws by taking my kids but I would have done the same regardless,my kids welfare comes first)

that girl of yours needs to do what she needs to do for her kid dont wait for the law to step in,it never does until its too late.

yah they have a joint custody aggreement fyfus went to her home yesterday and seen what was wrong with the bebay upon returning from the fathers they said they are going to arrange a court date to try and have the joint custody order broken and arrange for suppervised visits and help the motion to move from new jersey to philly come to light. So we will see.

yah they have a joint custody aggreement fyfus went to her home yesterday and seen what was wrong with the bebay upon returning from the fathers they said they are going to arrange a court date to try and have the joint custody order broken and arrange for suppervised visits and help the motion to move from new jersey to philly come to light. So we will see.

:thumbsup:

Good News Bro.... :beerchug:

Back