Why Are Some people such bastards.....

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Wow.. So The girl i have been seeing for a while now decided to move into my place or what not she Lived in wildwood new jersey and im in the philadelphia area. So her babys father is being a major jerk off. Well They have joint custoday my girl has the baby who is 1 years old from sunday morning 7 Am until thursday evening 7 pm she is the primary custodial parent but they have joint custody. Well she has been staying here with me for a while now and not at her parents where she was staying since leaving her babys father they have been apart for a while. She never has missed dropping off or picking up there son to the father never trying to keep the baby from him ever , he finds out shes been staying at my place in philly and he goes to the court and says shes taking the baby out of state without his permission so now temp she had to go back to jersey on her parenting days the judge told her to file A motion to leave the state with the baby which she did she actually found employment out here which she was supposed to start working for April 1st. She had the company write a letter stating that they will be employing her etc. Ive talked to a few people about it and some are saying that it shouldnt be a problem with the judge granting the Motion to move out of state since it is not more then 80 miles from the father and the move is to start a new job. Thoughts please because the dude is doing it just to be a jerk off.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, he does have a right to dispute her moving out of state taking the baby with her. But it will be up to the courts to decide if she can. I know it is not what you wanna hear...

oh i know this brendan. and i aggree he does have a right to dispute things but i dont see the diffrence if she has been obligating the joint custodu order and picking up and dropping off the child with him . The guy is a bum and doesnt even work he lives off of welfare and no hes not injured hes just a lazy prick , technically he cant even really support the damn kid. She has to give him diapers and formiula Etc when she drops the baby off.. F that i say if he cant support the kid himself he shouldnt be able to keep the kid overnight etc. I told her nto to give him diapers , formula etc and then see how he handels the situation. But she doenst want the baby to go hungry which i understand but in doing so shes enabling him to control the situation.

Maybe it is time to have a child support evaluation which means inquiry into daddy's wages and possible rate increase. Been done to me many times.

In regards to what I said earlier. She needs to file for support and start the arrears process. Maybe he will reconsider his issue.

haha yah racer V hes an unemplyed bastard. And not because of being laid off he quit his job a year ago and has been living with 2 friends let me rephrase Leeching off 2 friends of his. did i mention hes on methadone ? lol. go figure yet he has rights pshhh..

80 miles or 800 it's another state and you need to get all the paper work right. Do it right or it will get nasty.

playing devils advocate... he may be jeopardizing some of his parental rights by NOT saying something.. in some cases I know that if you take a child out of state without permission, it can be construed as kidnapping.. Anyway could all get very messy very fast... cover your own tail...

Careful of the rebound girl btw... less than a year with a new baby? brave brother brave..

yah BA she filed the motion to remove the child from the state. Last time they were in court she gave them my address where she will be staying Etc. and the judge said to file the motion he needed something in writing and im guessing what he was speaking of was the mototion with the address listed which she did. She put in the order she wasnt trying to keep the baby fro its father she wasnt trying to put any hardship on the ftaher she hasnt even filed for child support she was doing everything she could to be civil now hes just being a prick she made the commute both ways each time so it would not inconvenince the father. Now in the order she put he can drive out to pick the child up and shell drive to him to get the child. I told her its time to stop being nice and start doing things to make his life hell since he is for her. Told her to file for child support and they would force him to work or face jail time for failure to comply with a court order for support.

It may be an inconvenience to you however it is something that you will have to deal with for as long as you are with this girl. It will eventually get better and perhaps something accidental might happen to said dude to make him change his outlook on life, hint, hint.

push back...if he is unemployed and living with 2 dudes and using drugs...remove his rights. Keep that kid out of that scene. :rulez:

How can he care for a kid...even for a weekend, if he has no income????

I dunno i told her to just a hire a lawyer before court for the motion they are better suited to argue it in court then either of the 2 of them are. I just have to sit back and watch cause its really none of my business its the child of theres. I just try and offer her advice its all i can really do.

yah she starting to argue all that in court now i can see it already its going to be a battle between them because he is just being a prick. Oh and i forgot to mention him and the people the lives with are behind in there rent payment and then hell have no place to go. I told her pray that they get the boot then when hes homeless go for the throat and file for full custody then move if that be the case if the motion is denied.

Tito,

Youre going down a long and hard road my friend..but I think you're heading ina good direction, firstly I commend you for taking on an instant family. Be carefull though. With all that can be said is this, theres a time to be amiccable and a time to not...if these steps she has made to "help" make it easier for the dad seem to inconvenince HER and the BABY then something needs to change bro, Im with you on that.

BUT, you have to keep a keen eye on what SHE will do and NOT do, frankly put, if shes not willing to make it too uncomfortable for him but she is ready willing and able to make it hard for YOU...then that should tell you something bro....this is an issue I know about, call me if you want to talk bro...I will PM you my number

yah lycan i know what your saying and thats not the case she tells him to f off because of it. She was only making it So to say convienet for him so he woupldnt do just this and start saying she took the baby out of the state. Shes not doing anytihng for him anymore. She isnt giving him the baby formula diapers Etc... She will not drop off the baby anymore shes only going to do whats required by her and thats make sure the baby is available to him at 7pm thursday evening.

gotta love a country that makes you fight an unemployed, soon to be homeless, drug addict for child care issues... guy sounds like a real winner

Might ask the courts what the heck he is doing with the kid in the first place?

SHADiGUY1, unfortunately the world is full of tools. I'm just thankful that, given all the tools I encounter in my job, I run across an equal number of good people. It keeps me balanced. Just know that this a-wipe has a polar opposite out there that's doing the right thing.

Lycan is right. Also I am dealing with something similar also, have been for almost 4 years. So I am happy to chat. THe toughest thing is you really have no say at all and if you are like me and really care about what is best for the kid then it can be very frustrating. Anyhow hit me with a PM if you don't have my number.

Back