Proposal

Congrats brother, May you and the future Mrs. Iced be blessed with all the best through the years!
beerchug.gif

Condolences.

err, I mean congradulatuions. I'm on my third so I'm a bit biased.

Keep it real Ice-ice-baby!
cool.gif

Thanks BusaBoyCO...

p.s. I went to Pikes Peak about 5 years ago! Crazy "hill" !
wow.gif

They say "I am." is the shortest sentence in the English Language... Could it be that "I Do." Is the longest?

Just joking man... Congrats!  Glad you found a keeper!  Best wishes to you 2.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Deuces
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085464760 -->

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:BLUE'>CONGRATULATIONS...SAVE YOUR MONEY LIKE VA SAID.  YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH FOR MATCHING BUSAS AND THEN SOME</marquee></span></span>
Now there is a smart man!

tounge.gif

Nice ring, BTW...very pretty...and that's from a gal that REALLY loves diamonds...

Thanks Deuces
smile.gif
I'm always one that appreciates the humour you guys have

Thanks Haywood! We are tentatively thinking Jun 04, 2005.... we kinda want it sooner but dunno how that's gonna be possible with the planning!
sad.gif

And thanks Michelle, it happened to be her favorite style of ring. It was just up to me to pick a diamond and i really did not enjoy that too much
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
smile.gif
quite stressful
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

WHAT ARE YOU FUGGIN THINKING... Dont do it man. All your post whoring dreams will be crushed. Whats the only food on this planet that will kill your parteners sex drive? Wedding Cake!! Remember all those nights you had freedom, Gone all gone. Say bye bye, no more, adios my lovely freedom. Go ahead and cut your balls off and put them in a shiny jar and give them to your soon to be wife and save her the trouble of cutting them off herself. Do you have close friends? Might as well package them up and give them to your wife also, because she'll be telling you when and if you can see them. I hate seeing another brother fall.

Just kidding Iced (or am I?). Congrats on the engagment. Ive been married 5 years, 5 wonderful years of bliss *whinching as I say it*
laugh.gif
Its great man. Glad you found the right one bro. Make sure when you go on your honey moon you can take the Busa along.
biggrin.gif

Dave (Coach)

nothing better then marriage if you ask me... I am 28 and been married for 4 yrs... Don't regret a day that I am with her...

Cloud

Thanks Dave, ya clown... get back to PW'ing you got some catching up to do haha ... And I'm definitely SURE
biggrin.gif

cloud9, yup
smile.gif
Once u find that one right person for you, everything is perfect... cloud9 is fitting
wink.gif

At this rate, you'll catch up to Ninja's 'Post Whoring' thread in no time at all.
biggrin.gif

Thank you again, Brian (not sure what i'm thanking you for but...... oops, did i PW here?
biggrin.gif
)  I meant to go to

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085581094 -->

Look at you Iced, you have a PW disease. You even PW your own thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Way to go.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Good Luck, like Oracle said it does just keep getting better and better... All the same though... Just like in business, go ahead and design your plan for getting out if things don't work out. Sorta like a pre-nuptual agreement but a little less formal. Have your lawyer draw it per your agreed upon conditions, it'll save you nightmares later on. Get it done while you two are all lovey dovey, that way when one turns evil, you do not have to worry about getting hung out to dry... It's amazing what I have seen a buddy go through over the last 7months, he's going to be loosing $100s of Thousands of dollars and the system is still set up to protect the woman, the man...(God FORBID SHE IS A HOUSEWIFE) is screwed.

It's not romantic but things don't allways work out the way we want...

Oh, and another little tip. The first year you are living with a woman is the hardest, after that things shake right out. Also, Never go to bed angry with one another, and remember that although a relationship is give and take, don't be a doormat, Be sure you keep at least one pantleg at all times... and have fun, life is too short to not have fun...
smile.gif

Good Luck, like Oracle said it does just keep getting better and better...  All the same though...  Just like in business, go ahead and design your plan for getting out if things don't work out.  Sorta like a pre-nuptual agreement but a little less formal.  Have your lawyer draw it per your agreed upon conditions, it'll save you nightmares later on.  Get it done while you two are all lovey dovey, that way when one turns evil, you do not have to worry about getting hung out to dry...  It's amazing what I have seen a buddy go through over the last 7months, he's going to be loosing $100s of Thousands of dollars and the system is still set up to protect the woman, the man...(God FORBID SHE IS A HOUSEWIFE)  is screwed.  

It's not romantic but things don't allways work out the way we want...

Oh, and another little tip.  The first year you are living with a woman is the hardest, after that things shake right out.  Also, Never go to bed angry with one another, and remember that although a relationship is give and take, don't be a doormat, Be sure you keep at least one pantleg at all times...  and have fun, life is too short to not have fun...  
smile.gif
I second the opinion that the first year is the hardest... Takes time to get to know one another and living together is much different then dating, that is for sure...

rev.... hehehe, i appreciate the insight.  But I think i'm going into this completely open.  This will be the first and last time i ever propose to someone and we both agree that we tough it out no matter what.  We both believe we were meant for each other and were meant to learn from each other which we do a lot.  If there is one person i have the utmost respect for is her.  She has taught me so much and made me see things I should have paid attention to earlier in my life.  She feels the same about me...  The two of us became best friends over a year before we even started going out which I think was the best move we could ever make.  We've always hung onto a quote, Mistakes along our paths are Gods invitation to grow as a person...  

And if you think it's all lovey dovey, trust me, i have never faught with anyone as much as I have with her either hahaha
laugh.gif
go figure...

i just love her...truly
smile.gif

p.s. did i mention she also rides?

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085636137 -->

Back