Sub MOA

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I'm sure there are some shooters/gun enthusiast here. At my age, I was proud to pull off the sub 1/2 MOA @ 100 yards recently at my indoor range. DD MK12 with Hornady 75 grain match ammo, bench with only a front bag/support. There was an much older guy in his 80's no doubt next to me with a bolt gun. He leans over or around the barrier as I brought my target in and said, I've never seen such a group from an AR! Made me smile from ear to ear. Anyway, just wanted to share.

1686963593451.png

IMG_9029.jpg

Last edited:
Super cool!

Here's the Daisy spring-air I inherited from grand dad. Terrific for winter plinking in the garage with a trap. Pew, pew!

View attachment 1667949
That is beautiful and I plink currently with my Benjamin Maurauder. Its a great hobby and have had air guns from about 1968 or so. I like the looks of that rifle! Thanks for sharing this.

There was a saying that went "an average day on the range beats the best day in the office any day"

I haven't taken my firearms out of the safes for months except to clean them...I took all the batteries out of the optics and basically put them all into storage....the love for shooting has been lost for me..

Maybe if the current government we have here gets voted out in the next election all this foolishness will get reversed and we can get back on the ranges.

I’m a bit jealous you have an indoor 100yd range? Tell us more about it.
That’s a great group. Shot this a couple months back with a 75yr old Garand and open sights. :) 5rnds @ 100. When I sent it I could tell I dropped the last one.
View attachment 1667951
Very nice shooting for the Garand/irons. No sir I do not have an indoor range. The shots above was local indoor at www.magnumshootingcenter.com here int he Springs. I shoot steel hanging targets & a few varmits from my table with the sliding door open. That Benjamin is dialed in dime size at 25 yards. I've never shot a Garand but wanted one for many years and I supposed I still would buy one giving the chance. I do have something very close that was made from the tooling of the Garand and reworked by the Italians. Its a BM59 Model 62. I've never fired it but its mint condition and maybe I need to go try it out. That is very good shooting at 100 yards.

I’m a bit jealous you have an indoor 100yd range? Tell us more about it.
That’s a great group. Shot this a couple months back with a 75yr old Garand and open sights. :) 5rnds @ 100. When I sent it I could tell I dropped the last one.
View attachment 1667951

Back