My new long range build

No worries mate. Thing is shooting great. Next range day will be a full on dial in. This is the first time I've been to the range since it got Cerakoted so it is shooting a little off. Actually had a couple of mishaps by way of my muzzle break being shot off....literally. Had to walk down range twice to find it.
Is that becuse of the thickness of the Cerakote?
I look forward to more video. It looks like the recoil isn't too bad, she's moving but it doesn't seem to be violent.

The first one I bought with adjustable cant and pan could only be secured by tightening a thumb screw which wasn't enough to secure the weight of the heavy barrel and scope and with the narrow spread of the feet($200 shot in the ass)almost caused the rifle to fall off the work bench when it flopped to the side while being unattended for a moment.The Atlas is much more stable with a wider stance and several locking devices(exceptional quality),including the ease of switching to the pointed feet so as to be able to load the bipod correctly when shooting from prone in dirt,grass,etc.

Learned a lot from this guy,lots of great videos.
I needed that. Very good info and I'm sure it will help me the next trip to the range.

My uncle left me his Model 52. He bought it in college to compete on the shooting team. The guys would store their rifles under their beds in dormatory.

6380D954-1220-4BC0-B5B3-27FB103482A0-M.jpg

I found a mount and put a Vortex on it.

DD28BACF-A514-4DEF-94ED-40F9A44173A2-M.jpg

She put 5 in 1 at 50 yards during our first outing. The only gun I have ever done that with.

A758DB97-EC02-4FA4-9A45-50B3AEABC43C-M.jpg

Back