I think I've got a funny shaped head.

newman

Registered
Now here's the thing when I wear headphones, no matter how they are adjusted, they are too low for my ears.

I sit there with a cigarette packet on top of my head, so the headphones are level with my ears.

Same with my crash helmet the thing is too low so I had to keep pushing it up so I could see properly.
So yesterday I got fed up and put some foam in it, now it's alright but too tight on my chin.:laugh:
When I get some money I'm going to try some new helmets on.

I got Lynne to measure my head from ear-hole to ear-hole, then I measured hers and we are exactly the same, but the headphones fit her alright?.

I've come to the conclusion I must have a flat spot on top of my head.:laugh:

Lynne thinks I'm mad for saying this, as my head look normal to her.

I've got a funny shaped body as well, I weigh 280lb, but I've got thin arms and legs, and no bum, according to Lynne, I don't look at it myself.
But a big torso especially the belly.

Man when I first met Lynne I weighed 175lb.:banghead:

I do write a loot of rubbish some times.

And I use this :thumbsup: too much as well.

Fail_forecast.jpg

If you push real hard on the belly it will go down and the flat spot on top of your head will pop up. Problem is you will then have fat in your head, which is better than empty space, but just. I cannot tell you how I know this, nor do i have pictures of the procedure.

Hope this was helpful.

hahhaha im so leaving this alone or lynne might ban you from something else.... lol hope everything other than the flat top is good on your side of the pond

Everything's good here thanks for asking.

Lynne thinks I'm strange.

I will post some pics, but it usually takes me ages to get round to doing things.

I did put a pic of me in a dress on here once.

Everything's good here thanks for asking.

Lynne thinks I'm strange.

I will post some pics, but it usually takes me ages to get round to doing things.

I did put a pic of me in a dress on here once.

i think i agree with Lynne haha

Back