I'm lurking about.

newman

Registered
All by myself until tomorrow night as Lynne has gone to visit her daughter. I think I've got to much time on my hands, so I hope I don't drive everyone mad if I post too much.

Lynne says I talk to much, I'm always rabbiting on about one thing or another, things like what sort of animal would you like to be, what's your favorite monkey, what's the best in the weasel family, not exclusively though I do talk serious a bit.
I did once want to go up to my daughters door with a pair of pigs trotters and scratch on her door, let Lynne open the door a bit and poke the trotters around it, but she was out, so we just gave the trotters to the dogs, my daughter wasn't little at the time, I wouldn't do it to a kid, shes was twenty something at the time.
And another time my daughter brought her boyfriend home for the first time so I put a dress and high heals on knocked at her bedroom door and went in and said I'm nearly ready to go out, I know where my wig is but can I borrow some mascara.

Yea I'm sitting surrounded by rubbish, two phones, tele buttons, satellite buttons, two tobacco tins, pack of tobacco, cup of coffee, glass of juice, two lighters, pen, paper and menu's, can't make up my mind if I want Indian, Chinese, Kebab, Pizza, or Fish and Chips.
Listening to old stones records. Bliss. No I miss her really she only went at 8.30 this morning and will be back about 6.30 tomorrow.

As jerry Seinfeld would say "Newman!" :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Excellent

newman1.jpg

Back