Proposal

Thanks again guys, I'm really excited about it all!! You guys are pumping me up even more about it!

We're both working today
sad.gif
Gotta make sure we finish stuff before the vacation mid-June!

That is a nice size rock! It's been a while since I've done it and will probably be a while before I do it again, is it up to 6 months salary for the ring now? J/K.

That is a nice size rock!  It's been a while since I've done it and will probably be a while before I do it again, is it up to 6 months salary for the ring now?  J/K.
Thanks BigBS! I'm just glad it's all paid off now!

However, I am not riding yet but at least I still have the Busa!
sad.gif
sad.gif
She also rides and owns a 250.

sad.gif

Thanks Let 'er Eat!
smile.gif

Thanks mctrull!
smile.gif
She doesn't come with a Busa hehe but I couldn't ask for anything more with her
smile.gif
She's perfect in every way!
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

I think next time I will take the county courthouse option like VA suggested!
biggrin.gif

Is this all a joke Iced?  I mean, you've responded to every post by everyone...   You've been on the board for less than a year and look at the number of posts you have.
wow.gif
 I must say that telling everyone that you're engaged was definitely a stroke of genius.  
umnik.gif
 I've figured out that you're one of those 'closet' whores.  You don't want people to figure out your true intentions don't you?
rock.gif
 DON'T YOU!!?   I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that man, but where does it end?  I mean with all the posting you do, how do find the time to even date, let alone have a job to pay for a ring like that?
rock.gif
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
 Not even a drug dealer has the time on his hands to do what you do...  
tounge.gif

Alright!  Enough of the ribbing.  Seriously though.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  I really wish you all the luck and happiness in the world.  Seriously..
cool.gif

Brian

P.S.  Your girlfriend's/fiance's hand is gorgeous.
wow.gif
  Does she have a sister?
laugh.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif

hahaha, thanks Brian
smile.gif
I had a real good laugh by your response. It's definitely no joke this time!!!

Thanks pure_ego
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Thanks jwcfbd
smile.gif

p.s. bacharles, I'm a software engineer and I'm at work... This window with h.org in it seems to distract me from doing my work way too much
wow.gif
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085421569 -->

smile.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:BLUE'>CONGRATULATIONS...SAVE YOUR MONEY LIKE VA SAID.  YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH FOR MATCHING BUSAS AND THEN SOME</marquee></span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085421816 -->

Thanks jwcfbd
smile.gif

p.s. bacharles, I'm a software engineer and I'm at work... This window with h.org in it seems to distract me from doing my work way too much
wow.gif
smile.gif
I'm the same way. I'm a Lab Supervisor for ConocoPhillips and 80% of my day is spent on the computer. The browser stays open for me as well...
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Thanks NE
smile.gif
I will keep those suggestions close by!

Brian, and it keeps dragging me back in!
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Back