PRAYERS REQUESTED!!!

TRIPLE DIGIT SPEEDS WILL MAKE FOR AN IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT, GET WELL SOON!!!
tounge.gif

Okay, I just talked to him a bit ago, he seems to be doing pretty good. He might be getting released today after his stress test.

Thanks for the update Ben...hope he's released very soon and that things check out OK
smile.gif

I just spoke to Paul. He should be getting his stress test now. He said he's not feeling well, thinks he may have a fever. I'm heading back to the hospital soon and will let Yammie know when/if I find anything out.

Thank you for your prayers. I'm afraid we may need them.

Let us know if there's anything we can do Susan
sad.gif
Paul's in our thoughts and he's going to be OK...stay strong!

Here's what's up. There is something going on under my hood but like always, as soon as i got into the ER the irregualar rhythm stopped. They checked alot of stuff and i passed the echo cardiogram stress test. So, i know now that my stock settings are where they should be. Not only am i overweight, i'm out of condition. I'm out of the hospital and had a salad for dinner. I used to race BMX bikes and used to be in shape, but as i got older i never slowed my eating habits or adjusted them. Well, i'm just old enough (35) and they're finally taking there toll.

This time around i am gonna do something different. Change is on the outcome and i look to be atleast 50-60lbs lighter by the spring Busa Bash.

Thanks for all your support, i really feel like i have a family here.
beerchug.gif

Here's what's up.  There is something going on under my hood but like always, as soon as i got into the ER the irregualar rhythm stopped.   They checked alot of stuff and i passed the echo cardiogram stress test.  So, i know now that my stock settings are where they should be.  Not only am i overweight, i'm out of condition.  I'm out of the hospital and had a salad for dinner.  I used to race BMX bikes and used to be in shape, but as i got older i never slowed my eating habits or adjusted them. Well, i'm just old enough (35) and they're finally taking there toll.  

This time around i am gonna do something different.  Change is on the outcome and i look to be atleast 50-60lbs lighter by the spring Busa Bash.

Thanks for all your support,   i really feel like i have a family here.   :beerchug:
clap.gif
Pauls been released!!!!

ThumbsUp.gif

Ok... so your running a bit rich... just lean out the mixture a bit! Glad to hear your out and in good spirits. I have recently gone through a bunch of heart tests myself after having heart surgery last year. After my most recent tests last month i was told that my heart is beating fine. I hope that yours is just a lifestyle change and that there is not a need for surgery like mine.

I saw Paul today for a little ride in VA with the ECHR crew and others. He was dong well. He should be posting later tonight when he gets home.

Here's what's up.  There is something going on under my hood but like always, as soon as i got into the ER the irregualar rhythm stopped.   They checked alot of stuff and i passed the echo cardiogram stress test.  So, i know now that my stock settings are where they should be.  Not only am i overweight, i'm out of condition.  I'm out of the hospital and had a salad for dinner.  I used to race BMX bikes and used to be in shape, but as i got older i never slowed my eating habits or adjusted them. Well, i'm just old enough (35) and they're finally taking there toll.  

This time around i am gonna do something different.  Change is on the outcome and i look to be atleast 50-60lbs lighter by the spring Busa Bash.

Thanks for all your support,   i really feel like i have a family here.   :beerchug:
Glad your feeling better, cant wait to meet you at the spring bash. BTW, we are the same age.

Glad to hear it wasn't anything worse. I'll be looking forward to seeing a leaner, meaner GM in the spring!

I'm glad you're ok bud.
Take care of yourself. You are so young. I find now that I am older
diet and exercise is everything. You can do it.

Back