Thoughts and prayers requested

(basscrazy @ Sep. 21 2006,20:01) Prayers sent Paul....  Get well soon.  I was just about to PM you about hooking up Sat.  Hey Ben, what hospital is he in?
rock.gif
??
He's in Augusta Medical Center. As far as I know, he's still in the ER. He's been there ALL DAY. Last I heard, it's looking more like a kidney infection.
crazy.gif

prayers and best wishes sent...get better soon, bro.

(yamahor @ Sep. 21 2006,20:01)
(basscrazy @ Sep. 21 2006,20:01) Prayers sent Paul....  Get well soon.  I was just about to PM you about hooking up Sat.  Hey Ben, what hospital is he in?
rock.gif
??
He's in Augusta Medical Center. As far as I know, he's still in the ER. He's been there ALL DAY. Last I heard, it's looking more like a kidney infection.  
crazy.gif
Thanks Bro....

Paul, heal fast and you're in my thoughts! Anything we can do, please just say the word...

Thanks for letting us know Ben...please keep us posted
sad.gif

well paul here is too you

you are a great man to help a freind, hell you even help an ugly orphan as ben out. to you i wish a speedy recovery and get well

and the board will miss you until you get back

(mrninja9 @ Sep. 22 2006,08:57) well paul here is too you

you are a great man to help a freind, hell you even help an ugly orphan as ben out. to you i wish a speedy recovery and get well

and the board will miss you until you get back
I didn't know Ben was an orphan. I knew he was ugly though.
tounge.gif

Paul, hope you get squared away. Being in the hospital sucks. I know that first hand.

I hope he hasn't been sitting in the ER waiting all day.

Lamb is sending out good vibrations!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back