Thoughts and prayers requested

This is straight from the hospital bed.

I almost collapsed at work, started convulsing and couldn't see straight, rather than risk wrecking my new truck my boss drove me to the ER.
The hospital caught another infection in the early stages in the same spot in my kidney that almost killed me a few months ago. I get to pee through a cath for a few days and be constipated from all the antiboitics(what fun!).  The doc installed a stent in my kidney to help the flow. Things are looking on the up and up. I'm praying all the time. I really wanted to hit the bash.  Everytime i make plans for the bash something happens to me.  I'll just have to keep trying, this is probably Gods way of keeping me from showing up everyone with my ultimate riding skill.  
firedevil.gif
 hehe.

Take care, Godspeed to Bentvalve and all the other hurt riders out there.

I didn't hurt my bike, but if you guys want to get me a turbo to make me feel better, i wouldn't mind.
biggrin.gif

Yep, sick and still joking around.

Right on brotha! Glad to hear your in good spirits! I hope and pray that you heal up quickly!! Untill then, take it easy!!

Glad to hear you're gonna be O.K. Paul ! Ben's got that Turbo on lay-a-way right now !
biggrin.gif

You're in good spirits! Excellent! That's the best medicine you'll ever get.

Keep it up, bro. You'll be back in action in no time.

--Wag--

Back