Post your Christmas Gifts here..

This thread is gone now.

guns.gif

r8

Lookin good John.
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
Don't think for one minute your riding it either.

tounge.gif

r8
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Ya know, Jenny told me I could get a second bike if I quit smoking.  I was thinking of an 08 Busa but that FJR is tempting
coolold.gif
Only if you want her to go with you.  
winkold.gif

r8
That's why it looks so tempting. We could pack the FJR and ride to AZ. Cant do that on the Busa
winkold.gif

winkold.gif

Lookin good John.
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

tounge.gif

r8
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Ya know, Jenny told me I could get a second bike if I quit smoking.  I was thinking of an 08 Busa but that FJR is tempting
coolold.gif
winkold.gif

r8
That's why it looks so tempting.  We could pack the FJR and ride to AZ.  Cant do that on the Busa
winkold.gif
Makes sense to me.

cool.gif

Cowboy Up!

Heck, fly out here and you can ride this one back. I need another project anyway.
winkold.gif

r8

winkold.gif

winkold.gif

Lookin good John.
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

tounge.gif

r8
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

coolold.gif
winkold.gif

r8
That's why it looks so tempting.  We could pack the FJR and ride to AZ.  Cant do that on the Busa
winkold.gif
Makes sense to me.

cool.gif

Cowboy Up!

Heck, fly out here and you can ride this one back. I need another project anyway.  
winkold.gif

r8
Oh dont tempt me. I gotta quit smoking first.
winkold.gif

winkold.gif

winkold.gif

winkold.gif

A divorce. Lost the kids to the ex. Have to sell the house because she won't let me buy out her half. Moved her out last week. I have to find a new place to live.

If that's from Santa I don't want anymore.

On the upside I get to keep the dogs and cat (At least they love me for who I am). I have the Busa. I just bought a new LCD TV and Playstation 3.

A divorce.  Lost the kids to the ex.  Have to sell the house because she won't let me buy out her half.  Moved her out last week.  I have to find a new place to live.

If that's from Santa I don't want anymore.

On the upside I get to keep the dogs and cat (At least they love me for who I am).  I have the Busa.  I just bought a new LCD TV and Playstation 3.
Rev is comming up Feb/March...maybe you should do a little road trip to Bro.

RSD.

I got a Dinner Gift Certificate from BigSmoothh....Thanks Man.I appreciate it and my stomach will too...
bowdown.gif

Romanian WASR-10 AK47 with 2magazines, bayonet, magazine pouch, and 140rds. Now THIS is what i call CHRISTMAS!!!!
cool.gif

thumb_up.gif
a lil some'n I picked up fro myself & a pair of Icon ride'n jeans. all and all a good Christmas

P1010153.jpg

Back