~~ Christmas 2006 ~~

My beautiful wife gave me this tonight... tomtom Navigator 6. It comes with the tomtom Navigator software and the bluetooth GPS adapter. The entire USA and Canada installs on an SD card for my Tmobile MDA phone (which is in the picture). My phone has a 3" screen and Windows so I'm going to hardwire the GPS adapter to my Busa so that I'll have GPS anytime I have my phone.  
super.gif

tomtom.jpg

Got this, and I hope to have a new GXXR 750 within the next couple of weeks.

Mount_Lemon_036.jpg

(mrninja9 @ Dec. 24 2006,20:24) well i would post pics but i never get anything so i have my frozen pizza in my freezer for tommorow cause no one invites me anywhere and my family doesnt do anything so i just sit around in the garage and drink a bottle of jack merry f in christmas
My doors open to ya bro.

Bring the jack
beerchug.gif

My best gift of all is the little bundle of joy that my wife is to deliver sometime around August 2007 but I have no pictures yet. Gimme several more weeks and I should have a 3D ultrasound image for ya though!
biggrin.gif

The best in hand gift I got this year is a Canon Digital Rebel XTi DSLR camera. 10.1 megapixels of pure digital camera sex.

rebel_xti_586x225.jpg

My daughter and I playing with a gift my little brother gave me yesterday. We had one of these as kids.

Kevin

100_6709.JPGsmall.jpg

(Relsek @ Dec. 25 2006,09:42) My daughter and I playing with a gift my little brother gave me yesterday. We had one of these as kids.

Kevin
cool. looks like she beat ya
laugh.gif

Here's one of mine. I have to say my kids happiness is what it's all about.
smile.gif
there up stairs playing with there new xbox 360....

grab_rail.jpg

(mrninja9 @ Dec. 24 2006,18:24) well i would post pics but i never get anything so i have my frozen pizza in my freezer for tommorow cause no one invites me anywhere and my family doesnt do anything so i just sit around in the garage and drink a bottle of jack merry f in christmas
Dude, you sound almost like me. I'll think of ya when I tip up a bottle today.

Bah Humshitt.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

My wife took my poster from the "art of the motorcycle" Guggenheim Las Vegas show and had if framed up real nice.

Looks good and will look even better over my desk

PIC_0004.jpg

(Jester0769 @ Dec. 25 2006,10:27) My wife took my poster from the "art of the motorcycle" Guggenheim Las Vegas show and had if framed up real nice.

Looks good and will look even better over my desk
A little TOO much egg nog there "Butch"
laugh.gif

(Wag @ Dec. 25 2006,07:51)
(mrninja9 @ Dec. 24 2006,18:24) well i would post pics but  i  never get anything  so   i  have  my  frozen pizza  in my freezer  for tommorow  cause  no one  invites me anywhere and my family  doesnt do anything  so  i  just  sit around in the garage and  drink  a  bottle of  jack   merry  f in christmas
Dude, you sound almost like me.  I'll think of ya when I tip up a bottle today.

Bah Humshitt.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
I'm there with ya Louis...pass that bottle
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

Bah Humshitt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

From a good Friend who knows how enjoy to read about history... The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich... thank you WAG.

IMG_3804.jpg

Back