Post your Christmas Gifts here.

lol lemme install it.........or ya could just send it to me, j/k lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay... My Dad meant well, but he got me a Harley davidson lamp with a heritage classic on the base... Its a motorcycle but if it were a gixxer I would have been real happy... The wifey, I finally got her a badazz laptop PC and of course I'm using it now, LoL... Other than the lamp and some workout sweats thats another Christmas past but I'm glad it went smooth and happy for another great year... Now for my next order, I'm getting myself that adaptiv radar detector!!!

well I got a pressure cooker... but that is not really worthy of posting... but I did get to DO something I never done before. While in Belleville IL visiting my parents, we went to the indoor shooting range (we don't have any such thing here in Mississippi).

I have never EVER shot a gun.. not even a BB gun (okay well maybe a water gun)... and Darrell let me loose (not really) with his 9mm Beretta. Wow.. AWESOME! And I seem to be a pretty decent shot too!

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent.... :bowdown:

But you must be careful as there is a current Surgeon Generals Warning on Firearms!

Yep... Maybe Habit Forming :poke:

Note to self- DO NOT MESS WITH JULES. Them kids had better watch out at school. LOL

Good shooting Ma'am. You rock.

something about a woman with a gun that gives me all kinds of mixed emotions :whistle:

Looks like you did well, congrats :beerchug:

Back