~~ Christmas 2006 ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Happy Holidays..

I'll start this thread a little early. Some of you have already received gifts. Will do this every year.

Post pictures of your favorite 2006 Christmas gifts here. It will be fun looking at this post a year from now.

Gifts only please.

Wishing you all the best this Holiday Season.

runeight...

My favorite !
wink.gif

Dec.21_2006_006.jpg

Fender Precision Bass, Flame top, Cream binding, Rosewood fret board, Seymor Duncan Quarter Pounder pickups (QP-3), Strap locks and finished with a Levi Suede strap. Strung with Marcus Miller strings. (as all my basses are)

Professional setup by my Luthier.

MMM..tasty..my gift to ME. (like I need another bass)

super.gif

104_0410_r1.jpg

And I thought my Ibanez was nice !
laugh.gif
Dayum that's nice Runeight !

Check out my banner...

Merry Christmas to me! (The wife says I don't get anything else though......... for the next 5 years.
tounge.gif
)

(runeight @ Dec. 22 2006,22:36) Fender Precision Bass, Flame top, Cream binding, Rosewood fret board, Seymor Duncan Quarter Pounder pickups (QP-3), Strap locks and finished with a Levi Suede strap. Strung with Marcus Miller strings. (as all my basses are)

super.gif
super.gif
That is one sweet Fender! Congrats...
egitarre77.gif

super.gif

(runeight @ Dec. 22 2006,19:36) Fender Precision Bass, Flame top, Cream binding, Rosewood fret board, Seymor Duncan Quarter Pounder pickups (QP-3), Strap locks and finished with a Levi Suede strap. Strung with Marcus Miller strings. (as all my basses are)

super.gif
Nice bass Runeight. I would like one of those, but if I came home with another guitar my wife would beat me about the head. What amp is your favorite? Thats my next purchase for my bass. That would be a safe buy, I can always tell her "hey it's not a guitar".

egitarre77.gif

(GSXcite @ Dec. 23 2006,16:16)
(runeight @ Dec. 22 2006,19:36) Fender Precision Bass, Flame top, Cream binding, Rosewood fret board, Seymor Duncan Quarter Pounder pickups (QP-3), Strap locks and finished with a Levi Suede strap. Strung with Marcus Miller strings. (as all my basses are)

super.gif
Nice bass Runeight. I would like one of those, but if I came home with another guitar my wife would beat me about the head. What amp is your favorite? Thats my next purchase for my bass. That would be a safe buy, I can always tell her "hey it's not a guitar".

egitarre77.gif
Got a nice little Ampeg for sale? What size are you looking for? This one doesn't even have two hours on it. Comes with cover also.

PM your email addy.

Oh..at one time I had 14 bass and 6 guitars. My best friend has 22 guitars! I thinned it a little
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

runeight...

CIMG0196.JPG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is on order, but in fully perforated- local Suzuki shop matched a price I found at $318 for a $400 retail jacket.

Put up a thread a little while back about perf'd gear, this is what I decided on.
smile.gif
Now to find pants as well ventilated..

Stage_perf.jpg

Oops...almost forgot...
Santa brought me this too.
DSC00085.jpg

And,I gotta give props to BigGeorge,he sent me 3 Hayabusa Racing shirts too. Sorry,I dont have a pic yet,I'll try to get one up.

(brendanp @ Dec. 23 2006,19:03) Oops...almost forgot...
Santa brought me this too.
DSC00085.jpg

And,I gotta give props to BigGeorge,he sent me 3 Hayabusa Racing shirts too. Sorry,I dont have a pic yet,I'll try to get one up.
Wow, looks like that comes with a Corbin seat!!
laugh.gif

Why are you guys opening gifts??

We are not trading gifts, but we are heading to Philly for an Eagles game on New Years then flying out to Orlando to see the Citrus Bowl and spending a few days in sunny Fla.

Those are our gifts so far, then we are taking a cruise in April
beerchug.gif

I also have this on the way.
All billet machined clutch cover. Made by Canadian Mike over at Sh.org...
Real great guy to deal with,he does extended arms,sprocket covers and much more too!

clutch.jpg

(heavybusa @ Dec. 23 2006,18:31) Why are you guys opening gifts??

We are not trading gifts, but we are heading to Philly for an Eagles game on New Years then flying out to Orlando to see the Citrus Bowl and spending a few days in sunny Fla.

Those are our gifts so far, then we are taking a cruise in April  
beerchug.gif
Because we can heavy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back