~~ Christmas 2006 ~~

Because we can heavy. [/Quote]
OMg...too funny!
laugh.gif

(runeight @ Dec. 23 2006,20:36)
(heavybusa @ Dec. 23 2006,18:31) Why are you guys opening gifts??

We are not trading gifts, but we are heading to Philly for an Eagles game on New Years then flying out to Orlando to see the Citrus Bowl and spending a few days in sunny Fla.

Those are our gifts so far, then we are taking a cruise in April
beerchug.gif
Because we can heavy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol.gif

laugh.gif

(brendanp @ Dec. 23 2006,20:03) And,I gotta give props to BigGeorge,he sent me 3 Hayabusa Racing shirts too. Sorry,I dont have a pic yet,I'll try to get one up.
Let me help you with a photo
biggrin.gif

shirt1.JPG

I haven't met w/ the family yet.  We have a tradition of having a home cooked breakfast and opening gifts early Christmas morning.

Here are a few pics of what I received Friday night.

1 of 3  (matching cufflinks included but not shown)

IMG_0061__Large_.JPG

Gift #1 from wifey--too big to hide under the tree. Guess I'll have to wait for Xmas morning to see what else!

titan.JPG

(hottrodd7 @ Dec. 24 2006,02:17) Gift #1 from wifey--too big to hide under the tree.  Guess I'll have to wait for Xmas morning to see what else!
You must have been a GOOOOOOOOD boy!
beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Dec. 24 2006,13:01)
(hottrodd7 @ Dec. 24 2006,02:17) Gift #1 from wifey--too big to hide under the tree.  Guess I'll have to wait for Xmas morning to see what else!
You must have been a GOOOOOOOOD boy!
beerchug.gif
So always says I'M GOOD!!!!
bowdown.gif

i got a brand new EVO IX SE '06 for xmas. pretty sweet car. i also got the GI Pro w/TRE (blue) for the busa and a sweet little dvd camcorder that i need a busa mount for to get some good riding video. plus an XMODs RC car with an upgraded motor and gearing set. its a neat little RC car. not a bad xmas here.

bone

se2.JPG

well i would post pics but i never get anything so i have my frozen pizza in my freezer for tommorow cause no one invites me anywhere and my family doesnt do anything so i just sit around in the garage and drink a bottle of jack merry f in christmas

(bone @ Dec. 24 2006,17:04) i got a brand new EVO IX SE '06 for xmas. pretty sweet car. i also got the GI Pro w/TRE (blue) for the busa and a sweet little dvd camcorder that i need a busa mount for to get some good riding video. plus an XMODs RC car with an upgraded motor and gearing set. its a neat little RC car. not a bad xmas here.

bone
title place works quick huh? took me 3 weeks to get plates

second look i think thats is a temp tag, thought it was a dmv plate

(BigGeorge @ Dec. 24 2006,19:36)
(bone @ Dec. 24 2006,20:04) i got a brand new EVO IX SE '06 for xmas.  pretty sweet car.  

bone
That is absolutely one sweet car, bone! Congratulations!
thanks, i've been wanting it for years. now if i can talk the old lady into me getting a turbo for the busa my life may be complete.

bone

Back