~~ Christmas 2006 ~~

(Poppy @ Dec. 25 2006,14:37) Nitro R/C Truck, Traxxas Revo 2.5R. Now it's broke in and dirty.
I love those toys. Guess Santa got mixed up and gave you mine! Enjoy!!!

Besides the new '07 Nissan Titan (seen earlier in this post), I got these--new black, heavy, throttlemeister fr the 'busa. Not really something I'd spend my money on, but when the "better half" wants to buy something I wouldn't buy for myself--well--what could I say???

throttlemeister.JPG

(hottrodd7 @ Dec. 25 2006,18:13) Besides the new '07 Nissan Titan (seen earlier in this post), I got these--new black, heavy, throttlemeister fr the 'busa.  Not really something I'd spend my money on, but when the "better half" wants to buy something I wouldn't buy for myself--well--what could I say???
Hey, looks like Santa gave you my throttlemeisters.......
zzwhip.gif

Stator cover from the wifey. Showed this in a diff thread but this is a better pic

Christmas_018__Small_.jpg

I got a few Busa goodies... Pit Bull stand with spools, carbon fiber tank pad, Battery Tender (also for the Raptor  
beerchug.gif
), and some TAG handlebars and grips for the Raptor.

PC250041__Medium_.JPG

nice gifts guys.....i dont have any pics yet but i got some icon field armor boots. they look and fit great.....going to need to wear em in though. they are pretty darn stiff right now.

Don't you just LOVE Xmas!!!! Perfect time to get all the mods we want and not feel guilty 'bout spending the $$'s to buy 'em. I think we should all lobby to have Xmas two or three times a year! LOL
beerchug.gif

Santa was pretty good to me and my family. Any who, I got this and a 60GB Playstation 3. I am not so impressed with the Playstation 3. I like my Playstation 2 a lot better. Therefore it will be going back.

I got the Ford 150 Harley Davidson truck. I really like the way it looked. It's all wheel drive. It has the upgraded sports tuned suspension and dual exhaust. Best of all since it's a 2006 and my Big Brother works for Ford...I got a heck of a deal.

O'yeah that is not a picture of the my truck in front of my house. I got that picture off of Edmunds website. It was to rainy yesterday to take pictures.

harley.jpg

I got new mirrors, pazzo levers, billet caps and a power commander. Pics when it's installed, for now the purple one is put away for the winter.

(nitrousjunkie @ Dec. 26 2006,06:17) I bet I could put those HMF's on with my eyes closed! LOL!  
beerchug.gif
jump on a plane and come on over
biggrin.gif
Red05 is going to help me since he has the same set on his bike but the more the merrier
beerchug.gif

you would only have to travel 1/2 the way around the world
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

I got a great gift from the wife, a savings account passbook with deposits to cover all the expenses for busa bash 2007! Could be my best gift ever!
beerchug.gif

Back