POCKET BIKES!

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so. I am looking at getting a pocket bike for the barracks and a bit of enjoyment. Yes ive ridden them before so Im well aware of the elbow and knee scraping! I was looking here at this website which seems to have a decent pricing on everything:

http://www.minipocketrockets.com/

I was wondering if anyone has any recomendations? Im 6'2 at 205'lbs without clothes. So I need one that isnt gonna buckle under me lol. Thanks for looking and helping me out yall!
jump9.gif

(Over_Easy @ Dec. 20 2006,17:40) Get the X-18R Nitro...thing has 13 HP and up to 70mph!
+1 and with a Weight Capacity: 350 lbs., i could even ride it...i didn't know they made them to even carry that much, now i want one...thanks a lot guys
tounge.gif

The 18r is a bit pricey but definetly the way to go if you want to spend the money.
I bought my son a small 2 stroke posket bike for 200 and I can ride it {6'4" 285 lbs, But I tryed a couple at the bike shop and I was really not comfortable at all {there no to comfy to begin with} And Im not a big 285 {if that makes any sence} I wear a 38 waist pants.

but they are a lot of fun...
Good luck, If you want me to get some info on this guys store, I will

well I was looking at getting the dirtbike one. Figured if I was even gonna think about dropping that kind of money then I would get something that I could do other things with.

pics
rock.gif
I know you guys have some custom pocket bike.

these little things rock.
super.gif

hey greg here is one for you.
the wife said she would buy me one if i could ride it in leathers
wow.gif

423462935.jpg

Those are cool. I want one. Lets see, bar risers, peg mod, raise the rear end, could work. Na, I'm an old man, would prolly have to put me in traction if I tried to ride one. Would be cool to have on the workbench in the garage though.
biggrin.gif

(V8N3T @ Dec. 20 2006,22:08) well I was looking at getting the dirtbike one. Figured if I was even gonna think about dropping that kind of money then I would get something that I could do other things with.
They really don't have enough power to do anything off-road. It is probably better to get a regular racer-replica. Mine is one of those Chinese knockoffs, and I weigh 220. I ran it at the dragstrip and it ran a 23.8 at 23.4 mph. Everyone said I reminded them of the "Grape Ape", but it was fun though!!

(Over_Easy @ Dec. 20 2006,17:40) Get the X-18R Nitro...thing has 13 HP and up to 70mph!
What? my Busa gets better MPG and runs on 87 octane.... WTF???
jump9.gif

lol I think thats what I would get mine for, to take to the drag strip! throw a dry shot on it and a fat tire kit!
firedevil.gif

lol....check this out... We got ours off Ebay..

Last edited by a moderator:
that 18r is kinda cool

i was hoping they would have been attempting to ride mini's in that vid

Back