victory hardball

Had2

Registered
Hey fellas, im lookin for anyone with any experience in the brand or specific bike. I came here because in the years ive been on here ive never been pointed in the wrong direction by my busa boys.:thumbsup: That being said im not looking for opinions about the looks of them, Im already diggin around and have my own opinions about how they look. Im looking for anyone who has ridden one and how they handle and perform. Im looking at gettin a stable mate for my 08 busa, a second more road friendly bike, with which the wife would enjoy riding on longer trips with me.thanks again boys....

Haha tru that, as soon as this white crap is gone im goin to get on that demo, but that could still be 3 months haha, I got that itch only a new bike in the garage can scratch... 3 might be stretching it a bit, but this crap can hang in there till beginning of may, not uncommon to get a late April blizzard!

I use to sell Victory's.. there great bikes. I found them really comfortable. IF I were to buy a cruiser it I was looking at Victory and I have to keep Suzuki in my mind with the M109R. but dadofthree is right do the demo days and ride all the Victory's

Love the Victory line and we sell a TON of them. The Hardball is a blast to ride and rides really smooth. Just needs to get a stage 1 kit or some RPW pipes on it to wake it up a little.

My Sales manager told me $16,999

Last edited:
Ha I knew I came to the right spot, or the wrong depending on how u look at it lol! Justin I should have know u guys sokd this shiznit . Now if I buy one I gotta go thru u. Should have just kept my mouth shut, o well
I still want to ride one before I pull the trigger but if I do, I got ur number bro, by the way thanks for the pitbull stand I love it . Probably a good thing I have to wait a few months before I can demo them, who knows maybe a road trip in my near future?

Ahem.....

Hardball_zps4d83d35d.jpg

I can personally vouch for the victory brand.I miss my Jackpot alot!I also miss my m109 but really LIKED the look feel of the jackpot more.

Im looking for anyone who has ridden one and how they handle and perform. Im looking at gettin a stable mate for my 08 busa, a second more road friendly bike, with which the wife would enjoy riding on longer trips with me.thanks again boys....

I'm looking at the Victory Hammer for similar reasons. I want to keep the Busa for the long trips and have the Hammer for the short Sunday rides. How are these bikes on gas? Looks like they have fairly small tanks, 17 liters.

Back