Plug-Play datalogger/flasher for Gen 2 busa /07-11 GSXR1000 / BKING coming soon

Any rough idea as to how much data will need to be logged for a basic bolt-on bike(exhaust and air filter).
20 to 30 minutes at all rpms through the gearbox, cruising and agressive with the throttle??
Overlay the data logged map over the stock and test ride and done?
Seems pretty simple for a basic bike, right? Probably more involved for a turbo or serious drag racer?
Would a wideband O2 setup really be an improvement over the narrowband on a basic bike too?
Looking forward to seeing the results as I save up to buy one.
Thanks Greg for all the time you spend on this for us:thumbsup:

wideband is always better, but for a stock bike you would probably be just fine with the stock narrowband sensor. The more data the better. I would think the better part of a day's riding you could really clean the bike's tuning up,

Greg, I hate to ask but are you to put out one of your very good tutorial videos of "how to" on YouTube? I'm a little unclear how to import the logged data and use the Autotune functionality of ECU Editor.

Greg, I had the PC3 with the multi hub and ignition module along with a NOS progressive mini controller on my '06', do I need to utilize any of these or will the ECU do it all. I'm thinking maybe just the NOS mini controller but would not not were to plug into the ECU harness. Still a little confused on this one. Any help would be appreciated.

so all I need for my '11' is the ECU editor, NOS mini controller and a good dynotune! Where does the mini controller plug into?

Dobb, if you have a gen2 busa use ecu editor for everything. I sell a nice progressive nitrous harness that is controlled by ecu.

Square, wide band is more than a sensor, you need a controller to go with it. Lc1 for example is a controller that uses the same Bosch sensor that most compAnies use. You need something with a zero to five volt output you can send to the ecu in place of the stock narrowband sensor.

Those of you that have the "old" flashing unit could sell them off cheap to needy forum members still using a Power Commander...

...and purchase the "new" datalog capable one for yourself!

This looks great!

I have an Innovative LM-2 that I was going to install. Now I think that I would rather go with yours. Would it be easier to sell the LM-2 and just buy a new wideband sensor+driver, or could I use the sensor that came with the LM-2? Is this what I just get if I was starting from scratch?
Innovate Motor Sports On-Line Store

Are there any outputs?

greg i just sent my payment in..are getting the LM-2? or do we need to get them on our own? i have a wideband from a bazzaz unit with the zafm controler box could i make this work? also does the wideband get hooked up to the stock 02 plug

Those of you that have the "old" flashing unit could sell them off cheap to needy forum members still using a Power Commander...

...and purchase the "new" datalog capable one for yourself!
once i get mine i will be happy to help out a busa brother..

Back