ECU Editor - Data Logging and Auto Tune

Im not made of money LOL, LC1 is all I can afford to donate at the moment :)

Its awesome, and much appreciated, It will definitely speed up the next part as i planned to buy one at some point but i gotta get purchases like that past the wife which can prove to be problematic :beerchug:

Justin,

These things are needed for safety, and the longevity of your bike, you need to work on how the wife perceives your much needed "safety" modifications :)

Greg

Justin,

These things are needed for safety, and the longevity of your bike, you need to work on how the wife perceives your much needed "safety" modifications :)

Greg

ahh yes very good point, I will have to work that angle, hmmm how can a turbo fit into that line of thinking :) 300 hp is safer cause it allows me to accelerate faster and get out of danger's way... hmmm you might be onto something with this!

Justin, i guess this is for Gen 2 only. Is Jasa still working on Gen 1, how do i get hold of him to see what is new from his side for a Gen 1?

Guess its about time to upgrade then.:thumbsup:

Thanks, have sent him a message and see what he says. Man this ECU Editor Software is getting real interesting, can wait to see how far this rabbit hole goes.:bowdown:

i can't imagine where bking and gen 2 busa will be a year from now, a year ago it was barely getting started, and hell we are close to stand alone territory now lol

Jkwool,
I can tell you from owning 2 Gen I's previously, that "safety" card can be played over and over again with the wife for things that you "need" for the bike. :thumbsup:

Don

Jkwool,
I can tell you from owning 2 Gen I's previously, that "safety" card can be played over and over again with the wife for things that you "need" for the bike. :thumbsup:

Don

I would gladly donate anything I had left from Innovate. Unfortunately every Innovate product I ever owned died within a few months of purchase - LOL.

Out of interest what are you using now instead of Innovate?

I have two wide band units made by T.T.E. They are not portable and run about $1950 U.S. each. Only good for use on a dyno, but they are very fast and have never failed. Both use the Bosch LSU4 sensor. I also have a wide band board from the EFI.332 board that uses the L1H1. It's about 5 or six years old and never gave me a bit of trouble. Lastly I have the DIY-WB from way back in 2001 - still works!

Back