ECU Editor Tutorial - How to use Auto Tune

Thanks for the info on the gauge bracket. After signing into google, I get "Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available." from your link. On that page, it does show me signed in at the top.

I have the map, but having a bit of difficulity it seeing how to apply it.

I'm back to my 1st bin, I assuming I want to load the new fuel map (how?) and then load my datalog and re-autotune?

I figured it out. For those who might have the same issue, from the data viewer, with your data file loaded, select the target AF radio button. You then have a 'load target afr' button.

Got 4 log&tunes in with the new tafr table. Much happier with the off idle transitions and throttle response. Kinda tough working on the TPS map with the Saturday traffic and 25-35mph winds but I got the IAP pretty well squared away with much improvement in driveability and smoothness. Alot of people have been having problems downloading the new tafr table...if you shoot me your email I'll send ya the file.

this is cool as hell guys Im hoping the auto tune for gen1 is in the near future I already got a wego 3 installed and im using that for map changes on the PC3 but id like to get rid of the PC3 all together...

InlineR if you already have a flasher and a logger, no idea why you are still using a PC3, toss it :)

Awesome work Justin!

i have a 03 and have been pondering this option to get rid of the PC3R. i have a InnovateMotorsports lm-1 (portable datalogger with gauge built in)which says it has an output line. but i have a Brock Gen3 exhaust, which im thinking doesnt have a bung! >.<

im wondering if a bung can be welded in and this autotune be used when gen 1 is accepted!

i would think Gen 1 would be easier to autotune as it only has 4 injectors to control vs the 8 of the Gen 2

(side note, im getting 24MPG in town...i think my PC3 is going bad... and the closest ECu tuner is 4 hours away..)

so pleased this is a gen 2 only option as id disappear up my own arse trying to fathom that little lot :laugh:

I have everything wired up now and my DL-32 is logging everything fine and view engine data looks okay but for some reason when I bring up Auto Tune and click start the AFR reads 970 on the display. I do have Wideband selected and the voltage setting are correct.

Any ideas?

I have everything wired up now and my DL-32 is logging everything fine and view engine data looks okay but for some reason when I bring up Auto Tune and click start the AFR reads 970 on the display. I do have Wideband selected and the voltage setting are correct.

Any ideas?

Pm Smithabusa.

Back