Plug-Play datalogger/flasher for Gen 2 busa /07-11 GSXR1000 / BKING coming soon

boxing them up this morning, burning CD's etc, going out tomorrow, anyone in the USA should get them wednesday or thursday at the latest coming usps priority mail

yes a cd with directions

each kit comes with

LOGGER/FLASHER preloaded with 2 gig SD Card
USB Cable to connect box to computer
Main harness from box to yosh/sds connectors on bike
2 wire jumper harness that stays on bike and goes between ecu connector and yosh connector
CD

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336594920.470831.jpgeasy peazy...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336594920.470831.jpg

Ordered mine yesterday. Didn't say on the site that they are backordered. :thumbsup: Wondering if they are in stock or I will be waiting for the second batch... or maybe it's in. :cheerleader:

Does the computer have to be windows 7 to use this? The instructions were written up for a win7 computer so just asking

I got my woolich racing log box last week, I Dled the current version on ecueditor.com and started tunning Im currently running a gen1 1397 engine with a Gen2 head cams TB's wiring ECU ect ect.. I thought tunning would be harder than this, litterally I didnt think my tune would be anywhere near close to start so I went on a few short runs around the block apllied teh changes and then went further apllied changes and then further.. Bike hasnt even been running a week and Im about done. I am completely happy with this system. (also using a zeitronix zt-3 wideband for AFR input to ECU pin 12)

Hi everyone newbie here just stopped in get more info on produst thanks again greg much needed info here this needs to be a sticky for sure for noobs like me...lol

Back