Plug-Play datalogger/flasher for Gen 2 busa /07-11 GSXR1000 / BKING coming soon

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
To get on the list to be notified as soon as they are available and see additional details please follow this link
Gen 2 Busa / GSXR1000 / BKING DATALOGGER

- Datalog every channel the ECU sees by just plugging the unit in (no wiring required)
- Log to SD card as soon as you start engine (no longer is a laptop in a backback
needed :) )
- Very small compact size. Will be about 50% longer than the current Woolich Racing unit
(will be the smallest, most powerful piece of electronics on your bike)
- Ability to log a wideband O2 signal (if you purchase a device like a Innovative LC-1
or the stock O2 sensor (highly recommend wideband O2 sensor for big motor,
nitrous or turbo tuning. Stock-ish motors etc you would be okay with stock
narrowband O2 sensor, but wideband is always better.
- Simply remove SD card and insert into computer, and use the exclusive auto-tune
program to make adjustments to dial in your Air Fuel tuning after each run
- Uses same harnesses as BoostBySmith and Woolich Racing Gen2
Busa/GSXR1000/B-King, so if you already have a flasher, leave your harnesses
on bike and simply plug this in.
- Ability to Flash and Read Engine Data as well, won't need a flashing unit, this serves
both purposes.
- Surface-mount circuit technology
- Firmware updates as simple as loading the new software on your SD card, then inserting into the
the log box. When you turn the key on, the device will install the firmware on the SD card.

List of variables you can easily datalog:
Air Fuel, Throttle Position, Engine RPM, Clutch In/Out, Intake Air temp, Intake Air Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Gear Position, Secondary Throttle Plate Position, Gear Position, Boost Pressure, etc. etc.

log1.jpg

log2.jpg

woolich2.jpg

Greg, is this additional part that we need to make this work? Is there anything else that I will need?

Innovate Motorsports :: Accessories & Replacement Parts :: Bosch Oxygen Sensor - P/N: 3737

Bosch Oxygen Sensor - P/N: 3737 - #3737
Bosch LSU4.2 5-wire, wide-band O2 sensor. Replacement sensor for LM-1, LM-2, LC-1, and LC-1ST.
Details

Weight 1.00 lbs
Price: $79.00
Options

Quantity

Add to cart

its worked for quite a long time, not sure what issue you are referring to.

Logs at 19 Hz (52 milliseconds in between data points), comes with 2 GB SD card that can hold 350 hours of data :D

Please pardon my ignorance. So i can plug this in, go for a ride, take out the SD card, and use the same free software for the ECU flasher to read the data, then reflash my ECU (autotune) using this same device and get more HP out of my stock bike? Is there anythingelse needed to do this?

Back