Plug-Play datalogger/flasher for Gen 2 busa /07-11 GSXR1000 / BKING coming soon

It works very well. A dyno can make it easier to get the bike loaded in certain conditions without breaking the law etc. Rear world riding does a great job of replicating real world riding though lol. In my opinion it makes the most sense to tune the bike on the dyno, then tweak things in real world conditions on the street or track etc.

Greg,
Please humor me with these questions, but:

Without a wideband O2 sensor, how would it be possible to know what the AFR is across the entire range? Therefore, I'm assuming no auto tune without a wideband O2?

I have an early LM-1 kit which I've never used, but it's complete with a wideband sensor, how / could this connect to the data logger?
cheers.

You need an analog output wire to send to ecu.

narrowband can read the full range, but are only accurate in the small window around 14.7:1 afr

for a stock bike with a pipe you could get away with narrow band. For anything much more where you nee accurate, richer afr numbers id go wideband

loved the email i got today! 2-3weeks for this to be at my door. Order has been placed.

Thats what I was told when I ordered on like day 1! Does anyone have any real estimate as to how close we are?

when he first passed the info and made it available to order i was under the impression that it would be a few weeks. To me, that is the price to pay for being the first to get the new toy. He could have just not said anything until he received them but I like getting advance notice. As much as i hate it, I enjoy the wait.:banghead:

I think everyone knows, but I am not building these, I am distributing them for woolich racing. There was a delay in production that Justin says is worked out and he should have them early next week shipping to me. That's the latest info I have, if anyone has any concerns with prepaying and needs a refund due to wait time and would prefer to wait until they are in stock I understand completely, shoot me an email and I can refund your pre purchase and let you know when they are in hand etc ready to go :)

I can't wait for these, they are going to blow everything out of the water :)
Greg

I think everyone knows, but I am not building these, I am distributing them for woolich racing. There was a delay in production that Justin says is worked out and he should have them early next week shipping to me. That's the latest info I have, if anyone has any concerns with prepaying and needs a refund due to wait time and would prefer to wait until they are in stock I understand completely, shoot me an email and I can refund your pre purchase and let you know when they are in hand etc ready to go :)

I can't wait for these, they are going to blow everything out of the water :)
Greg

Thanks Greg, I didn't see anything about the delay, wish someone would have said something. I'm perfectly fine with that, just like to be kept in the loop! :thumbsup:

very very soon, my batch of them are 3 days into their trip from australia sent express, so hoping this weekend or monday to see them and get shipped out if ordered through me :)

Greg

Back