Please don't "BAN" me

+1 :thumbsup:

000_0053.jpg

Thanks for all the Props guys,

I know we aren't always kind to the Harley crowd, but it's my first and I've been a sportbike fan my whole life. I'm still looking for something a little sporty to put in the garage beside it. My daughter's turning 18 in May and moving back with "DAD" to go to college, so I'm thinking a 500/600 might work real nice for her....:whistle:

I've basically been planning this bike since October of last year, found the deal I was looking for, put a deposit down on Jan 6th to hold the bike until I sold my Road Star, and started immediately planning and ordering parts. Of course the wheels took the longest, but after many a sleepless night, she's finally in my garage.........Now where is summer ???

I know she is slow........but didn't the tortoise win the race :poke:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:i am a closet harley owner my self. my wife calls me traitor. i dont ride my dyna much since i got the busa. the street glide is a nice choice

It's OK to go to the dark side once in a while :whistle: ......not in my book it isn't..... :super:

Im not even going to post, oh wait I already did....nice did you get it from Barleycan Harley
barely can start it up and Harley can keep um running?
:rofl:
it is nice though!
:beerchug:

I have one and I can't stand it! $17K and someone else can join the dark side.

Harley3.jpg

Back