Please don't "BAN" me

Nice looking scooter, don't let anybody give you a hard time, you will enjoy the comfort of the 'two up' riding position. I have two Harley's sitting in the garage, a 1961 Panhead and an 2004 Road King Classic. Each has it's own purpose and the Hayabusa is strictly a solo bike :cheerleader:

Well.... Lets see.....My only question would be why... Dont get me wrong its really nice and I wish you the best of luck riding it. But I personally would have brought a Gold Wing.
Good Luck.:beerchug:

i love the opening statement.."In an effort to help stimulate the economy, I've gone and bought a Harley"...i can see myself getting a crusier in the near future. not sure how near

Nice looking HOG my Brother! Love the rumble and roar that only a HD can produce...
As to slow and low, that ain't nothing but a thing.. :beerchug:

Lets keep him, that is a beautiful bike. Besides I am considering a Fat Bob by the end of the summer.

Besides he says he will wave at us all. And it would be nice to have one of us in every Harley crowd.

Jst so long as when I wave you wave back,

i know, i hate that. i love anything motorcycle. its my life. i wave to any and all two wheelers that pass me, but up here, when i wave to a harley or any cruiser really, half of them give me a bad look and keep going. man, guys we do it because we love it. riding brings us together no matter what your on.

Back