*PING* MIKEYUSF!!! You DOA, SOL, A-OK???

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Where are you man? New Job got you wrapped round the Axle?

Mostly just want to know your OK before I have to ride over to the crib and start banging on doors!!!

Folks been asking about you...just a quick :type: or a phone call bro, just checking!!!

His last checkin date was 9/28... Over two weeks... Hope it is a vacation or something!

Comeback Mike! We miss ya bra!

-Rip

LOL sup fellas! Damn out of all the people on this website, I figured I was the last person who would be missed!

Last post 9/28? I'll catch everyone up with what is going on.

As of a few weeks ago, I hock'd the busa. The bike was sitting in the garage for weeks at a time, and I've had very little time to ride it. I sold it about a month ago.

I started a new job with Ameriquest as an AE and should be getting my own branch in the next few months. The job is pretty cool, you work your ass off, make an absolute fortune, and the company takes really good care of it's employees. I work about 50 hours a week, but so far it's been fun.

I've put biking on hold for a bit, I've been socking money away for a bigger house. I've been setting up my finances to buy a nice big house by december of next year. You can pick up a nice 4000SF 5/3/3 with a pool in Tampa for about $350K, so I'm really working towards purchasing one of those at the end of nex year. Getting ready for a family

As far as my next bike, the busa is definitely top on my list. I've been eyeing the MV Augusta's for a while, something about the way those bikes look just melts my heart!

I'm still alive and kickin, doing better than ever. I miss my busa quite a bit, it was a great bike. I got through phases in my life, I'll work my ass off for a year, then relax for a year. Now it's time to work my ass off.

Glad to see everyone is still alive and kickin, I'll definitely stop in more often.

Mike

Was wondering what became of you Bro.  Sorry to hear the bike is gone, but sounds like you have a plan.  

I hope you sold the Busa to the same guy who screwed you on your GSXR750...  Would make sure he doesn't last long!

The wife is studying her butt off for her next Actuarial Exam at the beginning of November, lets all of us hook up somewhere after that and get some dinner...
Cool?

Oh and Congratulations on the new job man...Are a you wearing a tie nowadays?:super:

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Forgot to give Mikey attitude!!!"|1066650632 -->

Back