Busa mod's that make you wonder/The most bastardized Busa's U have seen

With today's political climate...I wonder if the owner of this one has the ballz to ride up on "Black Bike Week." :laugh:
I wonder what its re-sale value is in today's market?
What page would you find such a thing in the Kelly Blue Book?
Would EBay take his ad down?

Rubb.

Last edited:
It is not? It appears to be a clear edge around it all. I figured that was the edge of a printed decal. So what in total was done there? Thanks for the education.

I don't have any faces painted on my 14 or anything but I sure have a lot going on on that bike. Midnight Sapphire Blue with 4 inch double rally stripes down the center from nose over tank to tail, annodized blue wheels, annodized blue parts, blue bolts, gold bolts, gold parts, a few bright orange accents. I'm slowly getting it under control. I even still have some bright silver parts. It's hard to plan out a scheme. The idea changes over time. All the aftermarket parts are black onmy busa. that's easy.

I just changed the chain and sprocket. They're both gold. Rearsets and sidestand have to be black. I'm going with an anodized gold Berringer floating rear brake MC. Then I'm almost there. Gotta paint those grills anodized blue !!! I was thinking white like the stripes but that'd be too much!!

I think those Gilles chain adjusters have to be gold too.

P1160206.jpg

cluch.cvr.onbik1.jpg

Last edited:
It is not? It appears to be a clear edge around it all. I figured that was the edge of a printed decal. So what in total was done there? Thanks for the education.
I think that edge we see is paint applied to make that look like a seem in the metal. The artist also has airbrushed rivets along the faux seams. That's why I think those faces are actually painted on the tank.

I think that edge we see is paint applied to make that look like a seem in the metal. The artist also has airbrushed rivets along the faux seams. That's why I think those faces are actually painted on the tank.
Yup,airbrushed.Good artist,he made them look like stickers,even has shadows.Great artist,shiddy subject.
Rubb.

Yup,airbrushed.Good artist,he made them look like stickers,even has shadows.Great artist,shiddy subject.
Rubb.

You are correct that it wasn't a full batardized job but definitely a one of a kind. LOL It was all airbrushed to look like you were looking through the windows of a school bus. LOL
here are the full size pics.

Back