Washing yer Busa when U have no driveway,no hose,no soap and no clue

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Some of you Busa Bastid's...sorry, Busa Brother's may be in the same boat as Ol'Rubb. U live in an' apartment,condo,vacant lot or homeless shelter. Myself,I have far too much pride for that style of living. I secured this sweet "crib" a few months back.

Anyway...so you've got no place to wash your bike. You try phoning a few friends,see if they can help you out,but soon find out that guys like @hayabuser just are'nt taking yer calls any more.
So,ya gotta pull yerself up by yer rubber boots and git 'er done anyway. Public car wash. :eek: I know,no water pressure,4 bucks a cycle,bay smells like urine...
Well, sukk it up princess. All you need is one of them flexible,collapsible buckets. Fits right in yer backpack along with yer scrubbin' tools.

Ta Da....

So now you are leaps and bounds ahead of the other homeless Busa bastids right. So ya wheel her into the wash bay. Turn the pressure wand to "brush" and fill yer bucket (for hand scrubbin'). Then you are good to "soap her up." Be carefull here,you don't actually touch yer sweet paint with that gravel and oil encrusted brush head. You "hover"...you know,like when you use a public toilet.

OK,foam her up. I like to wear my speedo's and give myself a little TLC at the same time.

20200707_100349_Burst01 (1).jpg

All nice an' soapy...

Oh ya...almost forgot...whats the one thing these public wash bays all have? Well,I'm glad you asked. Floor drain. Sweet. Now yer Busa is smokin hot from just eluding police right...so...warm motor...floor drain...
You know it... oil change time. Touchdown right. Also,clean and lube chain,etc.
Fresh oil,squeeky clean,GTG right. Now I couldn't be bothered with one of them chamois-y things,nope. Fire her up,hit the hi-way...air-dry. Done.
Back in the hood,you are the super star again.
Tune in next week for another episode of "Rubb's Tips fo Easy Livin"
Rubb.

Last edited:
Another good tip. Bring plenty of Band-aids. Not a prob for the average Busa owner...but for me,sporting this "Goth" theme has it's +'s and -'s .
Yer running hands all over that sexy body when...DOH!
"Oh ya,spike bolts"
Rubb.

Thats bad news to put the oil down the drain.

But you should just invest in some no rinse wash or some pledge, no need to worry about not having driveway space or a hose to wash the bike.

Some of you Busa Bastid's...sorry, Busa Brother's may be in the same boat as Ol'Rubb. U live in an' apartment,condo,vacant lot or homeless shelter. Myself,I have far too much pride for that style of living. I secured this sweet "crib" a few months back.

View attachment 1622682

Anyway...so you've got no place to wash your bike. You try phoning a few friends,see if they can help you out,but soon find out that guys like @hayabuser just are'nt taking yer calls any more.

Rubb.

What the feck are you talking about, not returning your calls?? I never get the calls in the first place thanks to phone number blocking! :laugh: Technology FTW.

Sweet crib though. Waterfront? If not, easily remedied. I have a truck.

no need to worry about not having driveway space or a hose to wash the bike.

Not having hoes to wash your bike is always a worry, driveway or not.

:lol:

Last edited:
Thats bad news to put the oil down the drain.

But you should just invest in some no rinse wash or some pledge, no need to worry about not having driveway space or a hose to wash the bike.
OK so...oil down the drain...that's bad. OK,got it. :thumbsup:
Pledge...mmmm...OK. They leave that stuff laying around in most furniture stores don't they.

Rubb.

OK so...oil down the drain...that's bad. OK,got it. :thumbsup:
Pledge...mmmm...OK. They leave that stuff laying around in most furniture stores don't they. View attachment 1622712
Rubb.

Yes pledge, there are atleast 20 threads on here about it.

And yes oil dumped down the drain just pollutes the water supply. Not hard to take it to an automatic store and let them recycle it responsibly.

What the feck are you talking about, not returning your calls?? I never get the calls in the first place thanks to phone number blocking! :laugh: Technology FTW.
I freakin knew it. The one time your wife picked up by mistake,she put on this fake accent. "No No the Hayabuser he no live here.He move. You not call back."

Sweet crib though. Waterfront? If not, easily remedied. I have a truck.

A truck,that's great. But no working telephone right?

Not having hoes to wash your bike is always a worry, driveway or not.
Posting pics of my step-mother are not cool and go against Org policy.

View attachment 1622710

:lol:
Call me...k.

Yes pledge, there are atleast 20 threads on here about it.

And yes oil dumped down the drain just pollutes the water supply. Not hard to take it to an automatic store and let them recycle it responsibly.
Ok,search button here I come.

They re-cycle oil

Who wants that stuff?
Can I get money for it ? Like my beer cans...:thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back