Busa mod's that make you wonder/The most bastardized Busa's U have seen

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
You see them and just go

Granted,it's all personal taste and choice,but still...
Here's a couple for me that well...

I loved cartoons as a kid,Scooby Doo was just OK for me. I don't think I would ever turn my Busa into rolling shrine to Scooby and the gang."Mystery Machine 1300" is a nice touch thou. hahaha. That paint job was not cheap.The screen,the pegs/hangers,inners,WOW.
Too each his own thou.Flames will be ignored by me.I just don't care enuff about you.

Rubb.

puke.gif

You see them and just go View attachment 1621514
Here's a couple for me that well...View attachment 1621518
I loved cartoons as a kid,Scooby Doo was just OK for me. I don't think I would ever turn my Busa into rolling shrine to Scooby and the gang."Mystery Machine 1300" is a nice touch thou. hahaha. That paint job was not cheap.The screen,the pegs/hangers,inners,WOW.
Too each his own thou.Flames will be ignored by me.I just don't care enuff about you.View attachment 1621517
Rubb.
View attachment 1621522

View attachment 1621515
That one was listed for sale locally last year, have to say being a big scooby doo fan that I kind of like that paint. Of course this could only be a show bike since it wouldn't be hard to track down someone riding such a bike. Kind of have that issue now with my red busa, most in my area have the usual black, white, blue, and green colors so I stick out a little. Only heard of one more like mine in the area but have never seen it personally.

We all like the ability to carry a few things right? Condom's,a tooth brush,cell phone,etc....
Tank bag or hard bags is usually enuff to do the trick.
But what the hell...is this guy moving his whole house or something. :laugh:
He puts traction at a premium. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

The blind, tasteless, moron, clusterf&ck who cobbled together this ill though out piece of sh1t deserves a kick in the nuts and and to be ostracized from all motorcycle communities.

Such horrific customizing makes me gag.

Does he even ride?

Where did I put my pitch fork and torch?

cheers
ken

2012-06-13200339_zpsc21e4d38.jpg

The blind, tasteless, moron, clusterf&ck who cobbled together this ill though out piece of sh1t deserves a kick in the nuts and and to be ostracized from all motorcycle communities.

Does he even ride?

cheers
ken

View attachment 1621548
Ha, ha!

You see them and just go View attachment 1621514
Here's a couple for me that well...View attachment 1621518
Too each his own thou.Flames will be ignored by me.I just don't care enuff about you.View attachment 1621517
Rubb.
View attachment 1621522

View attachment 1621515
Brings back memories for me I like it

Does he even ride?

cheers
ken

View attachment 1621548
You don't have to hold back with us Ken. We're family. :laugh:
Rubb.

Reactions: kml
Back