A+++ GoldenChild

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so put my order a little while ago for some new wheels for Gretchen...GoldenChild gave me a heck of a price, and spent some quality phone time with me just to make me feel all warm and fuzzy
biggrin.gif
 about laying down all that $$$$

Well yesterday he calls me and said,
afro.gif
 ok man heres the deal. I Waited a few days to place your order because another guy is ordering a set also, so to make things simple he was going to order both sets at the same time. Ok cool I say
cool.gif
, when should I see them...now this is last night around 8 pm...He said well they shipped out today...

Ok...well fast forward about 12 hours, and I have a package sitting on my doorstep...Im like  
rock.gif
   Well I have to get to work, so I throw the box in my jeep thinking whats inside  
blues.gif
   ....hmmm

well drag this big ol' box into work, and people are looking at me like..umm...whats in the box  
poke.gif
 A guy asks me if I had a bad day yesterday & if he should leave sorta quick  
1zhelp.gif

Well I open the box up, and Im shocked as he11...  it's my frickin wheels from the one and only GoldenChild  
thumbs-up.gif

I had to call him just to see what kind of  :wizard: magick this guy is working with...Anyhow, just wanted to let ya'll know GoldenChild treated me fuggin awesome from start to finish...and the wheels are  
xblueman.gif

Hes a good guy. I really hope you had pics before you started this thread.
firedevil.gif

Well, If I wasnt at work I would mount the darn things. heck if i knew what was in the box, I would have taken the night off. Unfortunately have to wait a day for pics....maybe longer, still waiting for the CF goodies from Charles...should be anyday now.

And hey, I know Vic is gonna read this, so to make things worse I have the most awesome powder coat work Ive ever seen waiting to be installed on my bike...oh man is the work Vic did just fuggin sweet...excuse my language but no other words describe Vic's talents.

beerchug.gif

I`m more exited then you are, John..... please do pictures first then go to sleep.... 8 hours in bed and only after that start mounting all those goodies on her....
biggrin.gif

post_6_52336_post_6_21163_post_12_60581_NoPics.gif

Hey John,Glad your happy and I'm still shocked myself,God works in mysterious ways.To have good customers that are patient and understanding is all i ask for like we talked about and everyone ends up happy.

Yeah , Yeah , thier great guys blah, blah, blah, get the pics!!
biggrin.gif

pm sent,gonna donate $25 to the site for each set sold to help captain out on the raffle deal....Cap or someone post paypal info for the site for my first donation.I like it here and look to help each and everyone as much as I can.I finally got my baxley wheel chock application and the price Charles at Street and Track is offering is Outstanding Shipped.I haven't done a shipping cost analyst but,all I can say is Wow,we will see what happens..

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138468392 -->

Thanks money away,I got one question to ask though they offered me a guaranteed happy purchase thing for $1.63,I added it to my payment was that okay to do?
rock.gif
?
biggrin.gif
slider1.gif

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138485400 -->

Goldenchild is a cool guy. He offered to pay for shipping on an item I was sending him on the "Pay it Forward" deal.
Shipping was $19.87 . he put 35 bucks in my paypal account.
now I gotta look around for something else to send him...
for free.

cool guy.... RSD.

Back