Photos before/after Hurricane Sandy

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
This is one of my vendors; can't say enough about how great a company they are and what an asset to so much of what we do where I work...

They shared this; thought I'd share with the gang here. There's a "slider" on each photo so you can see before and after..

Such devastation... :(

Pictometry - Hurricane Sandy

This is one of my vendors; can't say enough about how great a company they are and what an asset to so much of what we do where I work...

They shared this; thought I'd share with the gang here. There's a "slider" on each photo so you can see before and after..

Such devastation... :(

Pictometry - Hurricane Sandy

It's amazing what nature can do. I feel so sad for these folks.

P.

absolutely amazing to see the before/after like that :thumbsup: That first picture of Rockaway Point (aka Breezy Point) is where a massive fire took down a ton of homes. The sad part, a lot of those homes were fire department members who were out helping everyone else. There were also a lot of 9/11 FD/PD/EMS folks that lived in that area and lost it all according to the news here :(

That is amazing. I know a lot of them are still doing without things. It's going to be a very long road back for them and I pray for all of them.

You know if we get lucky and win the lotto. I will have to go up there and help get a few back on their feet. So sad

Back