The Ladies (and men's) Photo Album

Me and my Harley...err...I mean, wife and youngest son and Harley
smile.gif

Hegwood_Run_028.jpg

I've been meaning to post this for a few days. This is Dan and I back in late March of this year. It was a ill-fated attempt to ride the Talahina Trail around the Oklahoma/Arkansas border with Twotonevert & MrsTwotonevert and PBGhost. It started raining about 5 miles into the ride and never stopped - just rained harder. We were cold and wet and finnally found a little coffee shop in a little town in OK where we could get some coffee. Good times. The only good part was that we got to actually meet Scot, James & Juli.

coffee_shop_in_ok.jpg

Kristin!!! your Googlybear reminds me of baby Jack-Jack from The Incredibles, LoL!!
*does he turn into a giant monster sometimes???*   c'mon, you can tell us
firedevil.gif
 ya stole'em from the set, dint ya?
Actually, the phrase you are looking for is "GINORMOUS MONSTER"....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have to tell you Big D, you are tall...I am 5'1" and if I ever saw you in person, I would probably have to look up to you like a giant!  (I hate being short, been looking at bikes and have found nothing that wouldn't need lowering...ARGH!)

laugh.gif

These are my puppy dogs...They are older now though.

The bigger one is Dudley and the smaller one is Maggie Mae. Dudley likes to sleep in the shower, or anyplace cool on his tummy. Maggie Mae, well she thinks that she is a queen!

Our_Puppies.jpg

My inlaws had a red & white basset when Dan and I got married. His name was Willie and he was the coolest dog. Well, next to my dogs.

ok  here's the deal, I could post so many pictures of me, but I won't because I would hate to  tempt the ladies of the org. It would really be d-baggy of me if my picture would drive these ladies into such a frenzy so as to forget everything in their lives and  pine away for me.

DSC_2830.jpg

what those things? I had to do a self portrait, and had to stock it with props from my past... all those things minus the boots I made

Back