The Ladies (and men's) Photo Album

Thanksgiving '07 ....

Rene_TGiving.JPG

freefall adventuers ive been there 5 times. A guy died the same day i was there a few years ago his chute didnt open that was my last dive i must add

the best day of me life
wedding014.jpg

then it got better
DSC00028.jpg

he grows too quick,found out we were having him just after my wreck
100_2031.jpg

sry proud papa
100_2049.jpg

lil diving in mex
Picture469.jpg

my other toy
l_2bfb83c8d77f8a7f6e7b1243869061cb.jpg

and the new mistriss
100_2074.jpg

i know im a pic *****

they get getter with time.  she is rideing an R1 now and going to make the move to the busa later.

12007_1262.jpg

Me and the now Mrs on our second date...... Amazing what a beautiful woman can make you do !
DUDE how was it???!!!...

I want to go skydiving badly!!  One of my mom's friends (a 78 year old lady) went last year, and is now addicted!  It looks like so much fun!!
It was the greatest most illogical thrill! The first 30-40 second free fall just blows the mind. We did it twice and were working on doing a solo jump (without an instructer strapped to your back) when two divers with a 100 jumps between them tangled lines and ate it.

So glad I had the stones to actually push myself out of a perfectly functioning airplane. My thought process is very logical based and this was by no means a logical event. I suggest it be done once by everyone.

Me and the now Mrs on our second date...... Amazing what a beautiful woman can make you do !
DUDE how was it???!!!...

I want to go skydiving badly!! One of my mom's friends (a 78 year old lady) went last year, and is now addicted! It looks like so much fun!!
It was the greatest most illogical thrill! The first 30-40 second free fall just blows the mind. We did it twice and were working on doing a solo jump (without an instructer strapped to your back) when two divers with a 100 jumps between them tangled lines and ate it.

So glad I had the stones to actually push myself out of a perfectly functioning airplane. My thought process is very logical based and this was by no means a logical event. I suggest it be done once by everyone.
I have 122 jumps... awesome sport but really $$ if you get serious, getting a new date to do it? REALLY SERIOUS
rofl.gif
at least the "sky gods" cant rain on your day if you have a companion..

Back