The Ladies (and men's) Photo Album

My son and I, about 2 years ago I think. Now I'm a Sergeant and he's much more handsome (I know, its almost a universal paradox for someone to get more handsome then that, and a black hole may appear soon to envelop the earth due to his handsomeness).
You sound just like me talking about my son! I tell everyone that we are not going to have worry about the women though, my son will be a man of the cloth! My hubby then will bonk me on the head.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I thought that I would post up a way more recent pic of me....

Here I am getting ready for my Cousin's wedding.

Kristin.jpg

Kristin!!! your Googlybear reminds me of baby Jack-Jack from The Incredibles, LoL!!
*does he turn into a giant monster sometimes???* c'mon, you can tell us
firedevil.gif
ya stole'em from the set, dint ya?

I think everybody knows what Projekt looks like, no need to post...
I think maybe not... actually you were one of "those" people that requires hours of talk to see what you are about... very cool..... sure wish there was more time at bash myself... Was great to meet you btw..

This photo sort of transcends that "bad boy" thing you got going.... Cheers Sir!!

DSC_0305-1.JPG

I think maybe not... actually you were one of "those" people that requires hours of talk to see what you are about...   very cool.....    sure wish there was more time at bash myself...  Was great to meet you btw..

This photo sort of transcends that "bad boy" thing you got going....  Cheers Sir!!

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/1gighost/SpringBusaBash08/photo#5194406541217919330">
DSC_0305-1.JPG

<!--EDIT|Mr Bogus|1215915249-->
Uh I think we got problems. My 2 year old saw the picture and kept saying "Daddy" Somebody has some explaining to do.........

I think maybe not... actually you were one of "those" people that requires hours of talk to see what you are about...   very cool.....    sure wish there was more time at bash myself...  Was great to meet you btw..

This photo sort of transcends that "bad boy" thing you got going....  Cheers Sir!!

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/1gighost/SpringBusaBash08/photo#5194406541217919330">
DSC_0305-1.JPG

<!--EDIT|Mr Bogus|1215915249-->
Good Guy? He's a DOUBLE FISTED drinker!!

IMG_0850.jpg

The wife and I. Excuse my expression as I had a few too many Turkey and Cokes.

BS.jpg

Back