The Ladies (and men's) Photo Album

I snapped a couple of pics of Ian over the holiday weekend. His GiGi (That's what he calls my mom. She wanted to be Grammy but when he started talking, out came GiGi) sent him this hat, and he wears it CONSTANTLY!

He is very dirty...playing hard and stopping to eat lasgna. By the looks of his shirt he did not get much in his mouth!

HPIM0212.JPG

little boys are happiest when they're a little dirty.

And I wuz gunna post a very nice pic of me and whifey poo! Then I just saw that this is a "womans post only" forum!!! Could you even imagine if all other forums here was just for the guyz to post in??? Not too fair is it? Kinda like how the gurls have their "girls softball leauge" and MEN are not allowed, but they are always allowed to play on the mens tem!! WTF is wrong with that picture... Ooh well, I'm posting anyway!!!!

So here it is!!

cancuntrip062Medium.jpg

I started the thread, and thought about putting it under "Random" in case any of the guys wanted to add their pics, but I decided not to at the last minute thinking that it might just be a breeding ground for poking fun or flames for some that couldn't help themselves. If an admin wants to move it that is fine with me, as you all can see I love to share pics. I say the more the merrier.

I have to add, there are a lot of really awesome Dads on the .org who probably have some cool pics to share.....should've used my brain.

This one's for BP. Here's a pic of the wife from Hawaii.
cool.gif

Just a beautiful background.

A_in_Hawaii.jpg

Back