Just thought y'all would like this

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just snoopin around on some of the backroads of the site. I came across this and just had to share it with you peeps.

Thread was started by Bigger Danno in Dec 02...here's a link to the thread:

Here's a quick linky to the site. Just click on view presentation to see it. The Interview

Enjoy, folks...it's a great one.

pac

Cool
cool.gif

yadda yadda yadda. A lot of good things to read, that everybody will think is all nicey, then ten seconds after closing the window go right back to numbing their mind with TV or alcohol, hating their spouse, scheming at work, mentally abusing their kids, and envying the neighbor. Not that I'm a PESSIMIST or anything. It's worthless unless you memorize it, learn to LIVE by it, and not just read it every couple of months and think, "Oh geee... that's so nice... I am a changed person now!" You are what you eat... the proof is in the pudding.... actions speak louder.... SHOW ME "The Money"!

.. and be happy
smile.gif

sore spot, JD?
rock.gif

Sorry if it got ya worked up, bro. And yeah...I completely understand where you're coming from.

I enjoy being devil's advocate on occasion.
smile.gif
Maybe my ranting will drive the point home and people will NOT simply forget how to live like that. I thought it was great. Just wish to see more of it PRACTICED in real life.

I know that I , for one, am guilty of some of those things.
So was I PAC, until I fully submitted. WWJD hit the nail on the head, it's great to hear it and like what's said, but until it's applied to DAILY living it's just something that inspires us rather than changes us.

Something to think about, if someone always says "we had a great time in church today" it sends a red flag up to me. If I'm truely listening to the message, I'm being corrected as the word cuts like a double edged sword. Just a lil input from BD. I loved the site though, I plan to email the link to everyone in my address book. Thanks.

Glad you likey, Big D....and yeah...I hear what yer sayin man.

Too often it's only thought of instead of practiced.

Back